Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, Kults said:

I get what you’re saying but don’t these fucks use women/children as human shields? 

Yes, much like that article about the police officers chasing a carjacked UPS truck, it's always wrong to hide behind civilians. I think it happens when self preservation meets a fundamental lack of correct moral values.

That said, the fact people do this doesn't confuse me into missing the point. Seeing the police hiding behind American families doesn't put on the carjacker's side of the situation. They both fucked up, and that was the point.

That said a "whataboutism" does divert attention from the obvious foul of murdering women and children, but it also draws attention towards the person that is what aboutin', and their defense of the people that actually murdered those so called "human shields". The fact people fall for for this us against them shit is the reason this shameful violence still exists. I just personally don't think there's a good excuse for, or support the killing women, and children, so it doesn't fit in with my moral values.

I get where you’re coming from. Not sure what you’d have those special forces do in that situation though. We can go up the chain and debate whether they should be there in the first place, sure.

As for what happens to Jihadis though.. 

549FDD93-D746-4364-A8A2-A5A7FECDBAE9.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kults said:

Not sure what you’d have those special forces do in that situation though.

What I want is definitely not as edgelord as thinking murdering kids is a good look. I assume people in the Armed Forces signed up to defend America, not boost oil profits & blow up kids, so I'd prefer they weren't in Syria in the first place.