Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So the "towel" trick almost caught my towels and my xbox ob fire.

If you get the red rings, and you want to use the towel trick, make sure you don't go do something for and hour and half and forget about it.

You could set your house on fire.

Fuck that. I just got the RROD for the second fucking time about 3 days ago. Shipped that bitch out to Microsoft today and was told I should be able to get it back in 2 weeks. Both repairs were free and they're hooking me up with the 1 month gold card for my troubles... I can live for 2 weeks... the first time took a month.

About 48 milliseconds after the format war was officially over, rumors started running rampant (again) about Blu-ray making its way over to Microsoft's latest console. Now, however, those rumors actually have some legs -- well, at least a leg. According to Stan Glasgow, Sony Electronics US president, "Sony is in talks with console rival Microsoft about offering a Blu-ray drive for the Xbox 360." For whatever it's worth, the exec also noted that it was having similar discussions with Apple, which has yet to even offer a Blu-ray option on any of its machines. Unfortunately, not a peep was uttered about potential launch dates and the like, but you can rest assured that we'll be keeping an ear dangerously close to the ground.

man i would be so pissed if i was MS, having to give in to your rival like that...

fuck buying another add-on. who knows how much this shit is gonna cost. if i was sony i would be like "okay you can have it on 360, as long as it is 50% cheaper on ps3" just to really rub the salt in the wound

yea defnitely. im not gonna lie and say i knew bluray would win in the begining because i didnt, but i for sure knew that shit was a waste of my money!

now that its dead though i was kinda thinking about picking up a dual format player so i could score a ton of HDDVD movies for cheap since they are probably all on clearance sales.

Fuck that. I just got the RROD for the second fucking time about 3 days ago. Shipped that bitch out to Microsoft today and was told I should be able to get it back in 2 weeks. Both repairs were free and they're hooking me up with the 1 month gold card for my troubles... I can live for 2 weeks... the first time took a month.

what sort of paperwork does microsoft require to fix your system?

picked up smash brothers about an hour ago regardlesss of the tundra-like weather we're having here. I'm gonna play it more and i'll tell u guys how it is fully, but what i've played so i can tell you this is easily one of the best game that i've played in years. Right up there with mario galaxy, halo3, etc. and this is only from an hour of play so far

what sort of paperwork does microsoft require to fix your system?

none. mine didnt even RROD, it just stopped working. kept getting disc read error. so i called and told them and they just told me to send it in, and sent me back a new one in 2 weeks.

and dosa, as far as i know they give everyone a 1 month card when u get it fixed. i've even heard of people getting a free game (after like the fifth or sixth replacement) but not sure if they lied or not.