Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^

Yea, wtf is it?

Its a flash card for the DS. Basically its like a blank DS game card with a slot for a microSD card. You can then easily drag and drop DS games and homebrew onto the microSD card (mine is 2GB), pop it into the R4, then pop that into the DS and you have all those games ready to play on one card.

And homebrew is just awesome. It really opens up what you can do with a DS. Things i can do with homebrew apps on my DS:

1) Chat on AIM/MSN

2) Surf the web

3) Remotely control my PC

4) Use my DS as a wireless controller for emulators on my PC

5) Have like a mini PDA

6) Use my DS as a VOiP phone

7) Check my email

8) Play regular Gameboy/Gameboy Color, NES, and SNES games through emulators

9) Listen to music (mp3s, OGGs, etc)

And thats all on top of simply being able to play any game you want! Need any game suggestions, let me know.

i heard Portal was only 2 hours long... but i also heard its awesome.

Orange Box is a must have, but i dont even have my 360 back from repairs yet, so i'll have to wait

because i still havent been able to play Skate or Halo 3 yet, and those will take up plenty of my time for a while.

lol.. so im playin gta san andreas and my friends are trippin out how i play. i guess i would be a perfect kaos machine.

i noticed when they play, it seems kinda elementary to me.. but when i play..all hell really breaks loose.

still one of the greatest games ever... i wanna get psp so i can play against some of my friends

i heard Portal was only 2 hours long... but i also heard its awesome.

Orange Box is a must have, but i dont even have my 360 back from repairs yet, so i'll have to wait

because i still havent been able to play Skate or Halo 3 yet, and those will take up plenty of my time for a while.

Ya, i heard it was really short too. I'm stuck at one part though. And its not even like confused/puzzled stuck, its stupid icantjusttothisorthat stuck.

And for anyone interested/playing Portal: http://www.ApertureScience.com

looks like Mass Effect will be promising as i assumed. game informer just did an early review of the game. i read it, and it got a 9.75 -- the same score they gave to Halo 3.

the 360 will be seeing a lot of epic games coming out within the next month:

mass effect (only on 360)

call of duty 4

assasin's creed

ace combat 6 (only on 360)

army of two

world in conflict (only on 360)

guitar hero iii

rockband

beautiful katamari (only on 360)

tony hawk's proving ground

clive barker's jericho

virtua fighter 5

the simpsons game

timeshift

america's army: true soldiers (only on 360)... official game sponsored by the US Army, joined with the same creators of the Ghost Recon series -- should be interesting. i can't help but think that this is also a subliminal recruitment tactic for teenage boys. there will no doubt be army commercials/promotions/advertisements in the game...

that's a lot of topnotch games coming out on the 360 in just a one-month period. and this is on the heels of bioshock, halo3, and half-life 2: the orange box

Hell ya. I've been awaiting Oct-Nov for this awesome release line-up.

Can't wait to grab my Limited Edition Assassin's Creed.

My birthday is in four days...I hope I score on the birthday cash so I can get a 360...finally.

But on the upski, I work at hollywood video, so I don't have to pay for my games...I can rent them forever!

And portal is fucking badass, the guys over at gamecrazy were playing it all night...loads of fun.

looks like the RROD has come back again, this time stronger than ever. the screen turns in to blue/black pixels and then i have to restart it, then on comes the red lights. if i wait awhile, it'll work as normal, then 10 minutes in to the game the RROD will return.

luckily, i found a dude in my city that charges $60 to fix it, and will do it in under 2 hours. better than sending it to microsoft for $140 and waiting 4 weeks.