Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, after further research, i've concluded that Monster rips you off on that HDMI shit.

all that shit about "gold plated" and "silver coated" nonsense is just that -- nonsense.

that's only relevant to analog cables, where outside interference can degrade your signal. with digital, it either works at 100% capacity, or it doesn't work at all. there is no signal "middle ground" with digital.

i'm gonna get some Apple HDMI cables for 20 bucks.

good thing i kept the receipt

yeah, after further research, i've concluded that Monster rips you off on that HDMI shit.

all that shit about "gold plated" and "silver coated" nonsense is just that -- nonsense.

that's only relevant to analog cables, where outside interference can degrade your signal. with digital, it either works at 100% capacity, or it doesn't work at all. there is no signal "middle ground" with digital.

i'm gonna get some Apple HDMI cables for 20 bucks.

good thing i kept the receipt

Not only that, but Monster is a shit company. They are literally suing everyone who uses the word "monster" in their company, brand, or merchandise. They are actually suing the Boston Red Sox for naming the seats on the Green Monster "Monster Seats". They sued Disney for "Monsters, Inc", they sued Monster.com, that's why monster.com has a link at the bottom of the page now to Monster Cables, they settled. Do a Google search, I'll never buy from them again.

man, i started a game save from over a year ago on silent hill 3...

it was extreme level 1 for difficulty...

shit is insanely difficult...

to top it off... also way scarier...

it's been 2 days since i started playing it again..

so far these last two nights have been filled with nightmares...

i think i will not continue...?..

at least for now..?..

scared oner...

no way...

i haven't played it for a long time...

it seems way scarier this time around..

maybe it has to do with the difficulty setting..

just about every turn you take... the rooms switch to nightmare world...

the walls turn rapidly into gore and blood and soon you start to lose life and the controller starts to shake furiously..

dieing is inevitable..

i may start to play again soon in this dark day...

Alright, i've been meaning to post this but kept forgetting.

**SLIGHT GOD OF WAR 2 SPOILER ALERT - Bonus Offshoot Thing**

What's going down in 5 hours?!

http://www.islandofrhodes.org

Backstory so far: If you get a 1 MILLION hit combo in GOW2, this URL flashes on the screen. It's been counting down since the GOW2 launch i believe. Some believe it could simply be the launch of the PSP GOW, but that's dated for like October i heard, and there's a PS2 logo on the page, not a PSP one. Hmm..

**END SPOILER ALERT**