Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

B000086JXD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This isnt the exact demo, but there is a demo version of Phantasy Star Online on the live marketplace.

Anyone know what the fuck you are supposed to do in this game? I can't get out of the lobby...

I danced a bit, sat down, and made fun of people.

But I'm guessing there is more to the game than that.

Anyone know how to get to the fun parts?

100_1154.JPG

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

WTF WTF WTF!!?>!?!?!>!!>$#>Wq43t

GRAW did this to me TWICE after saving my first game, had to return it to Best Buy and re-buy the $40 dollars warrenty each time. Microsoft will do repairs after warrenty but it costs $90 and it takes about 2-3 weeks for it to go from you to them back to you.

Oblivion>WOW if you don't play MMORPG. I don't play online role-playing games or online games in general these days. It's also one of the best, if not the best RPG games of all time.

The main reason I've spent so many more hours on Oblivion is because I've been just going into the random Oblivion gates to get Transcendent Stones and cool gear, plus it's fun. I've got all the guild stuff finished except for the Dark Brotherhood, because I was going to wait to do that until after I finished the main mission, but I might just go ahead with it. I just don't want to finish the big mission because then all the random gates will be shut and I'll have no way to get those Stones. But I'm also a little burnt out, finally, and school has also started back up and I haven't had the time to play for over a week now.

/nerd.

I've actually only got about 20-30 hours into that game and it feels like I've accomplished absolutely nothing, even though I've done a LOT of shit. Oblivion might be a game that's way too expansive for it's own good, at least for me. I just get this sense of futility after I've been playing for three hours straight and I'm still in the same town talking to people or killing a wolf that came up to eat my horse.