Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ndv said:

What's up with Uphold, they seem to always be working on theor site which basically nobody can trade.  Uphold is beginning to become trash.  Any recommendations on exchange platforms?

Have you tried FTX yet?

I used Coinbase but I’m a noob.

• Like 1

I haven't.  But I just signed up for coinbase.  I am gonna probably close my Uphold.  

I am thinking about dropping a G on Shib Inu and see what happens in the next couple years. 

If i was a betting man, I would go all in on crypto considering the geopolitacl tensions hemorrhaging WW3.   

I am a noob at this too, and what I have learned in the past couple weeks.  Holding XRP isn't any different than crapping in your hand and holding that.

5 minutes ago, ndv said:

I haven't.  But I just signed up for coinbase.  I am gonna probably close my Uphold.  

I am thinking about dropping a G on Shib Inu and see what happens in the next couple years. 

If i was a betting man, I would go all in on crypto considering the geopolitacl tensions hemorrhaging WW3.   

I am a noob at this too, and what I have learned in the past couple weeks.  Holding XRP isn't any different than crapping in your hand and holding that.

You can crap in my hand any day for a G in my pocket.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You can crap in my hand any day for a G in my pocket.

I keep reading articles about Ripple manipulating the price of XRP regardless of how well it has been doing recently, compared to other crypto that would have been in the same issue would have skyrocketed in value.  I guessing it has a lot to do with Ripple releasing a ton of tokens (coins) every so often.   I should've read up on it more before buying 150 dollars worth, but it was 150 just to get something rolling to understand how things work for a low buy-in just get my mind in the groove.   

Now I am over here reading articles about Shib potentially hitting a dollar by 2024.  But here I am being cucked into some article like everyone else thinking if I put 1000 bucks in this, I may make a 100mil before taxes.  Which makes Now think, how many people are thinking the same thing, if that's the case the only one winning are the exchange platforms and irs.

But what do I know 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

@KILZ FILLZ  yeah, coinbase seems more solid with a wider user ability in regard to trading, buying, selling opposed to uphold.  I like the graphs they provide as well for each coin.   

I need to finish the other half of my crypto life and purchase a hard wallet soon.   The 2 wallets that attract me the most are Leger Nano X and NGRAVE Zero.

As for going all in, I agree, not a wise decision for anything wall street related, unless insider information is at play.  I was just joking around, although some of these articles almost male it enticing.

4 hours ago, ndv said:

@KILZ FILLZ  yeah, coinbase seems more solid with a wider user ability in regard to trading, buying, selling opposed to uphold.  I like the graphs they provide as well for each coin.   

I need to finish the other half of my crypto life and purchase a hard wallet soon.   The 2 wallets that attract me the most are Leger Nano X and NGRAVE Zero.

As for going all in, I agree, not a wise decision for anything wall street related, unless insider information is at play.  I was just joking around, although some of these articles almost male it enticing.

can I entice you to go all in on Pepe Coin?

• Truth 1

24 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Did you buy some yet?

No, but I came across their site when you mentioned the coin.  I thought you were just messing around.  Crypto is beginning to be like pharmaceutical companies, they have a pill for everything.   Whatever sells at this point.

Just me or has crypto not moved a cunt hair in well over a year?? @Mercer  @KILZ FILLZ  what’s the scoop I have completely quit checking ages ago maybe once every 6/7 months but I’ve noticed nothing happening. Definitely the buzz is way down too it seems but I know it’s been that way for like a decade lol. Are dudes still dumping money in there or what?

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Just me or has crypto not moved a cunt hair in well over a year?? @Mercer  @KILZ FILLZ  what’s the scoop I have completely quit checking ages ago maybe once every 6/7 months but I’ve noticed nothing happening. Definitely the buzz is way down too it seems but I know it’s been that way for like a decade lol. Are dudes still dumping money in there or what?

It’s just you. It has moved a bunch. All crypto financial content creators are absolutely foaming at the mouth right now.

Meanwhile, @ndvcan’t decide whether to buy doge, buy Pepe or doodoo in his palm.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Lol  I don't think I am gonna be buying any more crypto soon.  If I had legit insider information, then I'd probably all over like ants on sugar.   

For now I am just gonna hold my doo 

holdin the doodoo….I don’t recommend it

what crypto you got already?

52 minutes ago, LUGR said:

holdin the doodoo….I don’t recommend it

what crypto you got already?

Only xrp.  I wanted to buy something low but may have potential down the road.  I have been looking at a few that seem to be of use later down the road but haven't purchased them yet. 

I may but some super low coin that's like 0.00000045 right now, and just hold a bunch to see of it hits anything around a buck then sell.

• Like 1

I still look not get it. Am I missing something?

What is the $17 Trillion Dollar headline with crypto exactly all about?   Why would China and The Fed flood the world with $17 Trillion?  To toss money at commonwealth to keep the people from uprising?   

Can anyone explain this?  

On 12/4/2023 at 5:25 PM, ndv said:

Only xrp.  I wanted to buy something low but may have potential down the road.  I have been looking at a few that seem to be of use later down the road but haven't purchased them yet. 

I may but some super low coin that's like 0.00000045 right now, and just hold a bunch to see of it hits anything around a buck then sell.

y u no buy BTC or ETH?

45 minutes ago, LUGR said:

y u no buy BTC or ETH?

I think it's it too expensive these days.  The BTC boat has sailed many years ago, ETH, looks like it has some potential, but currently at this time it's kinda tough for me to buy into something at those price levels that just fluctuate a couple grand or 2.  

I just spent 3,900 on a machine which the returns next year on that 3,900 is going to be higher than vesting 3,900 on btc or eth at this time.  Honestly, I need equipment that will make me money right now, as I am experiencing growing pains.  So right now my dollar is very valuable to me at this time on big purchases. 

I don't mind throwing some small money at a few of the next to nothing tokens as long as the purpose of the token is tied to some block chain of a industrial purpose or some financial institutions fortune 500s use.  

Basically, I missed the BTC boat in the early stages and never got into it like I should had.  Something I don't kick myself about, but I should've just asked about when it was introduced to me but brushed it off. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I think it's it too expensive these days.  The BTC boat has sailed many years ago, ETH, looks like it has some potential, but currently at this time it's kinda tough for me to buy into something at those price levels that just fluctuate a couple grand or 2.  

I just spent 3,900 on a machine which the returns next year on that 3,900 is going to be higher than vesting 3,900 on btc or eth at this time.  Honestly, I need equipment that will make me money right now, as I am experiencing growing pains.  So right now my dollar is very valuable to me at this time on big purchases. 

I don't mind throwing some small money at a few of the next to nothing tokens as long as the purpose of the token is tied to some block chain of a industrial purpose or some financial institutions fortune 500s use.  

Basically, I missed the BTC boat in the early stages and never got into it like I should had.  Something I don't kick myself about, but I should've just asked about when it was introduced to me but brushed it off. 

I do not think you have missed the boat yet.