None scarier than myself.

Harpo Marx

I feel like the scariest thing in life is my own imagination. Here's an example, if I'm downstairs in my house, and I let myself think I get freaked out. I think of everything that could possibly be awful happening to the point where Im bounding up the stairs to get to my room.

Im not usually afraid of things in general (well just paranoid) and im not even really afraid of the dark, but when I let myself think when no one else is around and its all dark and quiet, I get scared out of my mind.

What do you think the scariest thing is?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do have a wild rabid imagination quite bloody at times if i allow myself to go into deep color detail...........this is mostly at nite in the quiet noise of thoughts right before you fall over the dark edge of sleep

are they demons sent to steal your dreams and perhaps your life or are they sent their to control your thoughts and show you unspeakable things of terror

or is it that fuckin jackinthebox .99 western cheeseburger you just knew you should not be eating at 3 in the morning

My imagination is a valued friend. I can sit in a chair with no stimuli and think all day, with breaks for food. (In fact that's pretty much what I've been doing lately.) Once in a while my imagination bites me in the ass by hitting me with an unnecessarily vivid and disgusting image, and sometimes those are extra scary because I'm asleep and dreaming at the time, but overall it's an asset.

yeah, Cracked Ass, i know what you mean about being able to think forever. thats how it is with me if Im just sitting there in a room, I get so deep in thoughts.

and what that other kid said about the realistic things, thats how it was with me one time, it was crazy. i kept on thinking that and insane guy with those crazy buggin eyes and the filthy hair was waiting behind one of the doors in my house with that insane grin of his.

Re: I dream of bunnies

hahaha that picture matches up perfect with the new title

-the faces on the bystanders

-the look on little bunny's face

-nothing says shit like holding a newspaper

-and the cat seems oddly happy that shit is around

great.great.

Archived