Knife vs Gun

KILZ FILLZ

Says the fucking retard who thinks that bullet proof vests are penetrable by knives.

While the internet is full of falsehoods, if you google/bing can knives go through bullet proof vests, many many sites point to yes. In fact, I did not see one that supports your opinion. Which leads to the point that knives can go through bullet proof vests. Even makers of vests say that knives can do that.

DAO = fail at life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you did say that, that was not what I was directing my comment to.

You said:

This is what I said:

You people are fucking gullible.

I personally know people who were saved from being stabbed to death by the excess layers of hoodies and the thickness of the coat that they were wearing being as it was in the winter.

And you fucktards are straight face trying to argue that you can be stabbed to death through a bullet proof vest.

You idiots are so thirsty to prove me wrong about anything, so willing to jump on any band wagon of anybody who contradicts me just because, that you's latch onto the absolute stupidest, most lame brained bullshit just to argue with "DAO".

Maybe YOU have a learning disability.

DAO, you have three people who have experience in using many different kinds of bullet and frag proof vests in a number of different scenarios all saying the same thing. Then there is you, who has no experience to talk of with these items saying something different.

I'm pretty sure you're just being DAO and arguing for the sake of it but it would be a bit strange to stand on the side of inexperience and assumption rather than training and experience. As I said before, ballistic plates, which you're probably thinking of would stop most knives (keep in mind that some of these plates shatter and can only take one impact, you got a big guy with a big knife giving you a bunch of hard thrusts, even then you can be in trouble. Plus, they only cover a very limited area) but other kinds of bullet proof material are designed to react to sudden impact, not pressure with a sharp and that means they will react differently to a knife than they will to a round.

What makes you stupid is that you have 22-23,000 posts and spends a lot of time here, yet everyone here thinks you are a idiot and laughs at you. It must be really depressing to be you and keep coming back to people who ridicule you time and time again. It makes me wonder what you motivations are that this is the best you are at anything

Anyone with a minimal amount of self respect would not subject themselves to this over such a long period of time, but you continue to do so. You must not think highly of yourself and thrive on any bit of attention that you get, regardless of how negative it is.

And that's your feeble minded response that's supposed to validate your argument that a knife can penetrate a bullet proof vest?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While the internet is full of falsehoods, if you google/bing can knives go through bullet proof vests, many many sites point to yes. In fact, I did not see one that supports your opinion. Which leads to the point that knives can go through bullet proof vests. Even makers of vests say that knives can do that.

DAO = fail at life

I can google that the Earth is flat, and that Barack Obama is a Kenyan born antichrist.

And there's people who believe that shit too.

You sound like one of them people.

DAO, you have three people who have experience in using many different kinds of bullet and frag proof vests in a number of different scenarios all saying the same thing. Then there is you, who has no experience to talk of with these items saying something different.

I'm pretty sure you're just being DAO and arguing for the sake of it but it would be a bit strange to stand on the side of inexperience and assumption rather than training and experience. As I said before, ballistic plates, which you're probably thinking of would stop most knives (keep in mind that some of these plates shatter and can only take one impact, you got a big guy with a big knife giving you a bunch of hard thrusts, even then you can be in trouble. Plus, they only cover a very limited area) but other kinds of bullet proof material are designed to react to sudden impact, not pressure with a sharp and that means they will react differently to a knife than they will to a round.

I guess people with zero common sense need to rely on the so called experience of people who are clearly lying to them.

If you had any common sense, you would know that you were being lied to.

But since you've clearly experienced being stabbed through your bullet proof vest, how exactly did that turn out for you?

Or did it ever even happen?

Since you're speaking from experience and all.

I guess people with zero common sense need to rely on the so called experience of people who are clearly lying to them.

If you had any common sense, you would know that you were being lied to.

But since you've clearly experienced being stabbed through your bullet proof vest, how exactly did that turn out for you?

Or did it ever even happen?

Since you're speaking from experience and all.

Oh well, if you want to stick by your position regardless, that's fine by me, I'm not going to argue.

Enjoy.

Oh well, if you want to stick by your position regardless, that's fine by me, I'm not going to argue.

Enjoy.

I am definitely sticking with my position that a bullet proof vest designed to absorb bullets traveling at supersonic speeds will also absorb knives being thrusted by whatever the speed of the human arm that is thrusting it.

Yeah, that's my position 100%.

hey ya'll

"Some body armors are made to be stab (edged blade and/or spike) resistant, and other body armor that is made to be bullet proof.

If a vest features stab protection, it is not necessarily bullet proof. Equally, a bullet proof vest may offer no protection to bladed weapons. Also, a vest which is bullet and edged blade resistant may offer no protection to spike threats (i.e. screwdrivers, knitting needles, syringes etc.)"

http://www.safeguardclothing.com/articles/difference-between-a-stab-and-bullet-proof-vest/

• Like 1

hey ya'll

"Some body armors are made to be stab (edged blade and/or spike) resistant, and other body armor that is made to be bullet proof.

If a vest features stab protection, it is not necessarily bullet proof. Equally, a bullet proof vest may offer no protection to bladed weapons. Also, a vest which is bullet and edged blade resistant may offer no protection to spike threats (i.e. screwdrivers, knitting needles, syringes etc.)"

http://www.safeguardclothing.com/articles/difference-between-a-stab-and-bullet-proof-vest/

Hey, guys.

Bobbydigital is a fucking retard who thinks that you can be stabbed to death through a bullet proof vest.

He should put on a bullet proof vest and take his own challenge.

DAO is being such a little bitch that he is using different names to neg people because we said he is wrong about this,

How pathetic and sad it must be to only have props as a outlet in his his life to affect people.

The best thing in his life is 12oz, where everyone ridicules him and he is the biggest joke. Anyone with the smallest amount of self esteem would have left years ago.

Makes me wonder how horrible his everyday life is, that he sticks around.