Knife vs Gun

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, man....

Please tell me you're serious...

Though SIK and ROKET have pretty similar Ks, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a cop and I know you're not a vet, so lets just assume that I've worn more bullet proof vests/kevlar/plates/kits/carriers/etc than you have.

A marine I work with was telling me about some armor called Dragon Skin or Dragon Scales?

Said it's the best shit around but so costly they only give it to guys in certain situations

Seems legit

Dragon Skin has been worn by some civilian contractors in Iraq, some special operations forces in Iraq and Afghanistan,[4] some SWAT teams,[5] nine generals in Afghanistan,[4][6] bodyguards tasked with protecting generals,[6] and U.S. Secret Service personnel.[4] The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has also purchased Dragon Skin.[6] The Seattle superhero Phoenix Jones is also said to have incorporated Dragon Skin into his suit.

Said the one and only time he wore it was when he was part of a convoy protecting someone important

I'll stick to kevlar and big trauma plates, I love the idea of the mobility the dragon skin offers, but it doesn't seem to be legit.

Found this amusing.

"My day job is acting product manager for Interceptor Body Armor. I'm under a gag order until the test results make it up the chain. I will, however, offer an enlightened and informed recommendation to anyone considering purchasing an SOV-3000 Dragon Skin—don't. I do not recommend this design for use in an AOR with a 7.62×54R AP threat and an ambient temperature that could range to 120 F. I do, however, highly recommend this system for use by insurgents..."

No... you block knife with arm, get artery severed, shoot dickhead dead with other arm, then reholster your gun and use other arm to find some shit to tie off your bleeding left arm until the ambulance arrives.

Nobody drops dead after getting slashed with a knife.

It take a minute to bleed out.

I can't believe somebody has to explain this to you.

That's not what I said at all.

That is actually the complete opposite of what I said.

Just caught myself about to start arguing with a retarded person.

Though SIK and ROKET have pretty similar Ks, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a cop and I know you're not a vet, so lets just assume that I've worn more bullet proof vests/kevlar/plates/kits/carriers/etc than you have.

And I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you've never been a victim of nor witnessed anybody ever getting stabbed with a knife through a bullet proof vest that was designed to stop bullets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_vest

Excerpt:

A stab vest, or stab proof vest is a reinforced piece of body armor, worn under or over other items of clothing, which is designed to resist knife attacks to the chest, back and sides. Stab vests are different from bulletproof vests, most of which offer protection against firearms but afford little against stabbing with sharp-tipped objects such as knives; most stab vests afford less protection against bullets, particularly those of high caliber, but are designed to prevent serious injury by prohibiting knife penetration beyond a few millimeters. Stab vests are also needle and slash proof.

Said the fucking retard who was clearly proven wrong, and has no other rebuttal.

Says the moron who can predict what will happen in a knife attack.

You're a fucking idiot.

Texans must love having such a dickface living amongst them.

Every comment is a test of your manhood.

Go beat your wife and ignore your bastard.

You are a fucking idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_vest

Excerpt:

A stab vest, or stab proof vest is a reinforced piece of body armor, worn under or over other items of clothing, which is designed to resist knife attacks to the chest, back and sides. Stab vests are different from bulletproof vests, most of which offer protection against firearms but afford little against stabbing with sharp-tipped objects such as knives; most stab vests afford less protection against bullets, particularly those of high caliber, but are designed to prevent serious injury by prohibiting knife penetration beyond a few millimeters. Stab vests are also needle and slash proof.

You people are fucking gullible.

I personally know people who were saved from being stabbed to death by the excess layers of hoodies and the thickness of the coat that they were wearing being as it was in the winter.

And you fucktards are straight face trying to argue that you can be stabbed to death through a bullet proof vest.

You idiots are so thirsty to prove me wrong about anything, so willing to jump on any band wagon of anybody who contradicts me just because, that you's latch onto the absolute stupidest, most lame brained bullshit just to argue with "DAO".

If you's wanna prove me wrong about something, then just lay in wait until I'm actually wrong about something.

I'm not perfect, once in a blue moon I actually do get something wrong.

But making yourself look like a fucking retard by trying to argue that bullet proof vests that were designed to stop bullets at sonic speeds can be stabbed through by some dude with a knife just makes you look like a total fucking retard.

Says the moron who can predict what will happen in a knife attack.

You're a fucking idiot.

Texans must love having such a dickface living amongst them.

Every comment is a test of your manhood.

Go beat your wife and ignore your bastard.

You are a fucking idiot.

^Says the fucking retard who's every single comment in this thread is a testament to his lack of braincells.

Just for the record: Your argument is that vests that were designed to stop a built traveling at supersonic speeds can't stop a knife being thrusted by some dude's arm.

And "Im" the fucking retard?

You implied that because he didn't see something, it was false.

Doesn't that go both ways, since I am sure you haven't seen what you are saying either?

Sounds like you are the stupid one.

This is directed at DAO

I implied that a dude with a knife can't stab a cop to death through their bullet proof vest.

And I also implied that wearing that vest limits where that cop can be stabbed to death to the point where that cop can use his other arm to block the knife.

And that even if that cop did get his artery slashed before he pulled his gun, he could still pull his gun afterwards and shoot the nigga dead.

Being as he had a bullet proof vest on to protect his heart.

Then I implied that he could do his best to stop the blood flow from his knife wound on his arm or wherever the fuck else until the ambulance arrives.

Yeah, that's exactly what I implied.

That's exactly what I said infact.

You implied that because he didn't see something, it was false.

Doesn't that go both ways, since I am sure you haven't seen what you are saying either?

Sounds like you are the stupid one.

This is directed at DAO

I also haven't seen gay unicorn sex as a Superbowl Halftime special either.

Does that still make me stupid for knowing that that will never happen?

While you did say that, that was not what I was directing my comment to.

You said:

And I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you've never been a victim of nor witnessed anybody ever getting stabbed with a knife through a bullet proof vest that was designed to stop bullets.

You seem to be confused easily and you might actually have a learning disability.

I also haven't seen gay unicorn sex as a Superbowl Halftime special either.

Does that still make me stupid for knowing that that will never happen?

What makes you stupid is that you have 22-23,000 posts and spends a lot of time here, yet everyone here thinks you are a idiot and laughs at you. It must be really depressing to be you and keep coming back to people who ridicule you time and time again. It makes me wonder what you motivations are that this is the best you are at anything

Anyone with a minimal amount of self respect would not subject themselves to this over such a long period of time, but you continue to do so. You must not think highly of yourself and thrive on any bit of attention that you get, regardless of how negative it is.