That dude said stuff & so ima say stuff & damm, I'm making a thread about it!

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm so glad DAO started a thread to repeat the same 6th grade comeback he has been spewing all week.

A grown ass man, a father, thinking he'll impress us by claiming if he ever takes the bus 2000 miles with his wife and kid, he's gonna fight someone over beef from when he was a pimple popping teenaged toy.

Sad.

What DAO is failing to comeback with is a timeline of his life within Phildelphia City Limits.

I have no idea why anyone would brag about living in that shithole, perhaps it makes him feel ghetto and assumes it will give him ecred for being real. JNCO, yo.

DAO, if you want to win an argument, instead of whining about sammiches and acting eThug, spit shit that actually makes you respectable over 21 years of age:

Flex about the home you own, your 401k, the prestigious title in your career, the cars you've paid for, the woman you tamed, or the child you raised.

You know, grown man shit.

I'm so glad DAO started a thread to repeat the same 6th grade comeback he has been spewing all week.

A grown ass man, a father, thinking he'll impress us by claiming if he ever takes the bus 2000 miles with his wife and kid, he's gonna fight someone over beef from when he was a pimple popping teenaged toy.

Sad.

What DAO is failing to comeback with is a timeline of his life within Phildelphia City Limits.

I have no idea why anyone would brag about living in that shithole, perhaps it makes him feel ghetto and assumes it will give him ecred for being real. JNCO, yo.

DAO, if you want to win an argument, instead of whining about sammiches and acting eThug, spit shit that actually makes you respectable over 21 years of age:

Flex about the home you own, your 401k, the prestigious title in your career, the cars you've paid for, the woman you tamed, or the child you raised.

You know, grown man shit.

^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^^^^^^^^^

This mope rents a studio apt with his beard and inherited child.

Has a shit laboring job(non-union)401k to DAO is a candy bar.

Nice cars? How nice is Texas public transportation? Probably baller.

..., and I'm positive his woman beats him.

DAO=FRAUD

This toy is a fabrication.

I am going with my post on the other thread about him only living there 2-3 years and being a military brat. If I was wrong, he would have said something on the other thread before it closed.

Dude lives in TX near his parents because his dad moved there.