it's always crummy in killadelphia?

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be aware that Philly has that Stop and Frisk shit and a police presence to rival that of Nazi Germany.

Being as you're coming from what I've heard described as a borderline ghost town, I can only assume that you're not used to seeing as many cops as you will in the streets of Philly.

In other words, if you're gonna have that strap on you just be careful. Mandatory 5 years in PA just for getting caught with one.

last time I was in philly I saw barely any cops.. compared to dc where they are on literally EVERY corner, maybe I just wasn't in the right part of philly. up north with all the crime its probably a lot more prevalent.

maybe your depression stems from the fact that you like to go to the hood for vacay.

yeah basically, haha.

yeah north philly there's no shortage of grime, in fact you might be getting more than you bargained for. There's a lot of hood in south philly too. between snyder and oregon you'll be in business.

meet up with dao and you guys can argue for hours debate style.

I hate to announce that due to physical ailments I will not be attending my east coast road trip, for at least 3-4 weeks depending on what my doctor says.

negaprop I feel is deserved, as I let myself and CH0 down.

let thread die. I will post when I ACTUALLY step foot in Philly.

life's fucked up. cool fucking story, dick.

I had such high hopes for these dope flicks you spoke of. What a fucking let down. What ever you do, dont start e-panhandling for painkillers like a certain high end designer condom manufacturer.

did you break your leg? what the fuck is stopping you from a trip to philly? that shit is in your own country.

If this thread was about going to russia or something kind of cool then I would be like, fuck it whatever he didn't make it. c'mon son. I am dissapoint.

That's not fair comparing anywhere to DC.

last time I was in philly I saw barely any cops.. compared to dc where they are on literally EVERY corner, maybe I just wasn't in the right part of philly. up north with all the crime its probably a lot more prevalent.

Yeah not fair to compare to DC... there's both DC Metro police and then there's federal police agencies guarding all the government buildings and the National Mall area...

I honestly think NYC is more of a police state than Philly. NYPD now has CCTV on like every corner and on skyscrapers that they monitor everything from, and they set up those portable guard towers in the hood to watch over everything. Shit is straight out of 1984. Last time I was in NYC I felt there were cops on every other block either on foot or in cars or posted up behind a barricade with an M16. With the exception of DC I've never seen shit that in any other city. I only spent an hour in Philly driving around Center City so I can't speak on it too much. But it didn't feel like a police state like NY.

injury, cmon nigga. you know me?

also, this hoe really is that deal.

1524012726_l.jpg

and, I am not gonna get into personal details about my health right now, other than obviously I am not mentally healthy, I have more concerning physical shit to deal with right now.

I am honestly, sincerely, no homo, very sorry I couldn't make it when I planned to. I will hopefully make it before I leave this earth, if not, fuck the east coast lol.

sike.

stay up yall, bless.

That's not fair comparing anywhere to DC.

lol yeah probably.. I've only been to a couple of large cities.. I've been to kc,baltimore,ny,philly,atl,dc, and Houston/dallas etc. of all those cities philly is near the bottom as far as cop presence goes. I was only there for a day or so but I noticed a real lack in presence compared to other cities I've been to for how busy it is. but I was on the southside for the most part so that might be why. up north where its hotter there is probably more patrols.

I saw literally like 7 in a 10 hour span. I see 7 just walking to the store out here.