Cops blast dog of guy filming a raid, pretty fucked up

+plus+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dog looked more excited than aggressive to me. I'm not convinced that it was even actually attacking that cop.

A dog in attack mode doesn't take its attention of its opponent and start sniffing around on the ground like that. I think that dog was confused and alarmed but not actually aggressive.

@ DAO, yeah, he did put the dog in the car but that was clearly not enough precaution on behalf of the owner, given that the dog is now dead by way of police bullets.

our police force serves our government ,who don't give a fuck about us. the police here operate with very little to no genuine concern for the general public. they aren't here to protect us. they're here to police us. and are pretty much never forced to face their indiscretions because the people who are supposed to police the police don't give a fuck about us either.

hmm, i have been a vegetarian for 20 years and vegan for 1, but i see your point, because many people are in fact living that delusion.

but. not all of us are.

i'm sickened regularly by the misuse of police force, on people and animals.

the stories never stop

it's a damn shame too, the most citizen activism i've seen in my life

wasn't to fight the patriot act, or stop the invasion of a sovereign nation, or bringing equality and equitability to this country

instead, people went nuts when the govt tried to reign in health-care -for-profit and gun control

the american people really ruin america for me.

i was hearted to see this though:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323873904578574021398316786.html

[the possible establishment of a citizen review board for NYC cops]

• Like 1

If a big ol Rott was going in on me like that I prolly would have shot it too....

The fucked up thing is they had no real right to grab and cuff the owner and thats what started the whole thing.

THIS. dude was mindin his own business, cops always find a reason to hem someone up, especially when they are recording. there should be laws to prevent that kinda thing from happening, OH WAIT, there already is lol. he was in a public space, they have no right to do all that.

fuck cops. seriously, fuck them.

@ DAO, yeah, he did put the dog in the car but that was clearly not enough precaution on behalf of the owner, given that the dog is now dead by way of police bullets.

What if they shot it through the cars window?

Or how about all the times they shoot a fucking poodle or chihuahua for barking at them?

Cops love shooting dogs just as much as they love shooting people. But let somebody kick one of their dogs in self defense....

I don't think they would have shot the dog whilst it was in the car. They clearly shot it when it leaped towards them, not before.

Although again, I suggest that the dog was not actually in attack mode and of course they could have tazed, etc. Not trying to defend the cops, just that dude could have protected his beast with better precaution given that cops shoot poodles and chihuahuas on the reg.

Cops love shooting dogs just as much as they love shooting people. But let somebody kick one of their dogs in self defense....

Fucking, this^^. Fuck pigs, and fuck a general public that defends these cowards that hide behind the

premise of "To serve and protect" and a badge. Cops are here to do neither anymore. As said earlier,

they're only here to police us. Fuck that, I'll stay being an outlaw. And to those that say "we give them a

certain power, it's a tough job, yada yada yada", that's bullshit. We gave them a certain power years and

years ago, and all they've done is expand it to the point of stepping on civilians throats with their

repeated use of excessive force with no recourse. Don't believe that it's changed THAT much, watch an

episode of COPS from the late 80's and see how different cops act in similar situations to what we see in

the news all the time now.

• Like 1

EXACTLY^

You same fucks that are crying about the "rights" of the dog are gonna go stuff your face with fucking McDonalds beef and Burger King chicken fries for lunch today.....

Its all or none, no grey area here....

The behavior of the police is inexcusable.

What exactly does Burger King or McDonalds have to do with the American police state?

There's Burger King and McDonalds in damn near every country in the world.

Fucking, this^^. Fuck pigs, and fuck a general public that defends these cowards that hide behind the

premise of "To serve and protect" and a badge. Cops are here to do neither anymore. As said earlier,

they're only here to police us. Fuck that, I'll stay being an outlaw. And to those that say "we give them a

certain power, it's a tough job, yada yada yada", that's bullshit. We gave them a certain power years and

years ago, and all they've done is expand it to the point of stepping on civilians throats with their

repeated use of excessive force with no recourse. Don't believe that it's changed THAT much, watch an

episode of COPS from the late 80's and see how different cops act in similar situations to what we see in

the news all the time now.

^24'd.

very true...and compare cops from the 50's to cops now a days too.

Most cops in the 50's treated black people better than the way they treat everyone (including white people) today.

They're actually trained to have the mentality that the public is their enemy.

And they have to pass an IQ test to prove that they're stupid enough to accept that mentality and not smart enough to question orders.

I shit you not, if you score too high on the entrance IQ test, you're not allowed in.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/storynew?id=95836#.UdNuQJzB-So

fucking 24'd this whole thread.

I had to take the link down on my fb, I did not want any of my friends or loved ones

to see that video. I do not want to be responsible for that image not leaving someones

mind, as it is forever embedded in mine.

I have witnessed a childhood friend die in front of me, bled out, gunshot, I have had my brethren within the last month od in front of me. I have seen enough dumb shit, minus the military, in my life.

but this video fucked me up something fierce. there is no amount of punishment minus firing squad for this cunt pig.