fist666 has a great bod

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: fist666 for mod?

There are a few of us new in the role.

I didn't expect it to happen so quickly, I thought it would be after the update--which is really, truly happening, I promise, just be patient and tell your friends to come back--but I'm stoked to be a part of the team and can't wait to have some drama over it...

this place has had its ups and downs. this past one was a way down.

as its been said before, the way we internet has changed as well.. due to social media, new sites and blogs, ect.

When the update happens there will be some cool new little differences.

Without going into too much detail, too early, those oontzing from their phone should be happy with the new interface.

pow pow!

this place has had its ups and downs. this past one was a way down.

as its been said before, the way we internet has changed as well.. due to social media, new sites and blogs, ect.

When the update happens there will be some cool new little differences.

Without going into too much detail, too early, those oontzing from their phone should be happy with the new interface.

pow pow!

ANd those NOT Oooontz thru said phone will log-in / log-out / user error BS :mad:

ANd those NOT Oooontz thru said phone will log-in / log-out / user error BS :mad:

logically going to be part of the update.

as was said in another thread, still things getting ironed out, way behind the scenes. Raven and company are working hard.

When the word is handed down to give out details.. you all will know.

It really is happening, we don't have a time frame, but we promise its in the works and that it will have been worth the wait--as long as everybody that makes this place what it is sticks around or comes back.

Tell your friends and stuff.

• Like 1