POF

Will Ferreal

I am adorable and fun, and I have a boyfriend so I am looking for some discreet fun, I am submissive and slightly gothic- I am generally pretty naughty but if you do it right, I can be very good for you. I really need this, I'm so neglected right now. I need an older man who will treat me in the way I need to be treated. I want to be taken so badly... I'm not getting everything I need...I recently found out I'm pregnant though...just so you know.

pof.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing and crying over that OKCupid profile. Too fucking much...

My friend made an OKCupid profile saying she was into black dudes and got 30+ hits overnight. I don't get this internet fuck-whatever-floats-by thing, I seem to do all right getting drunk and going to parties....somehow water finds its level. I guess.

browsing profiles and every single girl i came across was bi.

I had zero luck on pof but okc has been an different story. Pretty much just tryin to smash some strangers and so far im 3/3 in this month. This last one tho. We meet and grab drinks and i bring her home ---> poundtown, easy as that. Sorta cool chik, decent job, nice car, finishing up masters, not bad looking and a freak. Second time i see her she tells me her husband is in prison and will be getting out in less than a year. Supposedly she married him 2 weeks before he got sent up so they wouldnt deport him.

• Like 1

Eh. I once went to this "single" chick's house only to see a prison photo on the wall of her "friend." I still hit it and majorly bailed on her resulting in a funny angry message, but I did my dirt mad quick because that shit made me uneasy. All I could think of was this big black prison dude coming through the door to me balling his old lady, or that he's got homies keeping tabs on the chick and it would have been a bad ending for me.