Jesus. I'm back. Again.

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back dude.

shaved heads ftw.

balding with dignity.

this place is hurting.

Thanks,Fist. Good to see a few familiar names.

It looks like it's hurting. So pissed when I heard the update had never taken place.

Now the board lies in a broke ass state with a broke ass login and hardly any members.

What in the hell happened?

For any admin who may read this and get the wrong idea, please don't. I still have love for the 12oz familia.

Any idea who the chick is?

Welcome back CaySlay

We need errbody we can get on here

Selena Gomez, dog. Thanks for the welcome back. We'll get this shit back to full speed.

First order of bidness, we kidnap Kreashawn and bitch slap her until her back bleeds. Then we hogtie that stank bitch she brings with her (something with a V) and throw her into the L.A. river.

Then we hogtie that stank bitch she brings with her (something with a V) and throw her into the L.A. river.

You mean that prepubescent boy with the large teeth that's always in lensless frames and a fitted?

I dunno.

Fist, "old fashioned" refers to Noes, a black man, having his way with Kreayshawn, a white woman, and being convicted of the crime on principle. Except instead of lynching him we post bail and throw a barbecue.

by old fashioned, do we mean legitimate or illegitimate? i don't want to offend anyone.

Kreayshawn gets the legit rapin'. Nightmareonelmstreet ain't about no improper rapification.

You mean that prepubescent boy with the large teeth that's always in lensless frames and a fitted?

I dunno.

This is the slit in question....excuse me, querstion.