For Luca...

grd

Luca, my cousins beautiful 3 year old boy was struck down with Meningococcal Septicaemia in early January and his life changed forever…This horrendous disease ravaged every part of his body in hours and left him fighting for his life! With less than a 3% chance of survival Luca pulled through however he was not unscathed…

Luca lost both of his legs and all of his tissue, some muscle and skin below his hips. He has massive skin and tissue and muscle loss across his arms and shoulders and is now fighting to save his knees which have been severely damaged.

We will be raising funds to cover the huge costs of prosthetics giving Luca every chance to excel in every aspect of his future.

So please dig deep and donate now and help us raise funds for this wonderful inspirational little boy!

Follow Luca's amazing story on Facebook and Twitter. Add your own hand pics and take part! Join his following by raising your hands... and look out for his new website!

www.twitter.com/for_luca

www.facebook.com/forluca1

http://www.justgiving.com/forluca

I promise you, none of the funds donated will go towards coogi sweaters, suboxone or school fees for drop outs. Just towards helping this awesome little boy have some semblance of a life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus christ that's so fucking sad.

My 3 year son just chipped his front tooth and drove that tooth up into is gums yesterday, and I was all upset about that until now...... this puts things in perspective.

I'd really lose my shit if that happened to my boy.

if he lost his legs then why are they saving the knees?

Exactly what evil said.

jesus christ that's so fucking sad.

My 3 year son just chipped his front tooth and drove that tooth up into is gums yesterday, and I was all upset about that until now...... this puts things in perspective.

I'd really lose my shit if that happened to my boy.

Right? I think after the initial devastation they've just pulled it together and are focusing on what can be done now and being thankful for every day he's alive. They've been crazy proactive and the campaign has been amazing. People like F1 drivers, rugby players, jockeys, cricketers, musicians, actors and 'slebs' have been amazing.

There was even this...

obama-532_1489337a.jpg

taken by a cameraman who was at the White House for an award, he nearly got arrested for it.

So, y'know even if you can't donate, show your support and spread the word for an amazing little boy who doesn't stop smiling.

ArVcjp-CQAETyzm.jpg:large

My name is luca

I live on the second floor

I live upstairs from you

Yes i think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night

Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight

Just don't ask me what it was (3x)

I think it's 'cause i'm clumsy

I try not to talk too loud

Maybe it's because i'm crazy

I try not to act too proud

They only hit until you cry

And after that you don't ask why

You just don't argue anymore (3x)

Yes i think i'm okay

I walked into the door again

If you ask that's what i'll say

And it's not your business anyway

I guess i'd like to be alone

With nothing broken, nothing thrown

Just don't ask me how i am (3x)

My name is luca

I live on the second floor

I live upstairs from you

Yes i think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night

Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight

Just don't ask me what it was(3x)

They only hit until you cry

And after that you don't ask why

You just don't argue anymore (3x)

no disrespect intended, but why doesnt some rich/famous cunt just pay..?

gene simmons, for example - dude is clearly trying to floss how supportive he is like a typical parasite, when its chump change to him to fix it all

not saying all rich people should automatically be obligated to pay the most in all charitable donations; only when its from a transparent, opportunistic scumbag like him... & this has apparently caught enough attention from the likes of him.. you know what i mean?

vh_5Ji4M-tvm.jpg

gene simmons, for example - dude is clearly trying to floss how supportive he is like a typical parasite, when its chump change to him to fix it all

not saying all rich people should automatically be obligated to pay the most in all charitable donations; only when its from a transparent, opportunistic scumbag like him... & this has apparently caught enough attention from the likes of him.. you know what i mean

=MedicineCabinet;8552811]

Same reason Kool Herc or Mr. Dibbs's bills haven't been paid by all the big name hip hop "legends."

They are all greedy dickeaters.

In my ex's work they have been doing loads for this, definitely a worthwhile cause. But already donated thanks, crazy didn't realise the level of attention this had.

grd I swear you know everyone in the port or are related to them somehow!

'Port int that big really, it's all very incestuous innit. Over 44 grand has been raised so far, business, schools and people here have been amazing. It makes me a little teary thinking about it all. Thank you for donating, it really is a good cause...even though I'm biased :P

not saying all rich people should automatically be obligated to pay the most in all charitable donations; only when its from a transparent, opportunistic scumbag like him... & this has apparently caught enough attention from the likes of him.. you know what i mean?

vh_5Ji4M-tvm.jpg

Man, I don't know what to tell you. There have been donations from 'famous' people but when it comes down to it, they're grateful for the support and them raising awareness.

And speaking of famous people...

540662_302715856485160_1743949603_n.jpg

My cousin was pretty stoked about that one.

Thanks so much if you've donated or taken the time to repost the links or raised a hand for Lucs. It REALLY is appreciated! xx