Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Butters, you're going to be sending to KWG from now on it looks like.

@ Protester, I think the plan is to post everything once the books are back in their owners' hands

I mailed Butters' book to Azteka today, so here's what I've got:

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP + Pulz

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

AEROSOUL(MASS) - Sex + Walid

NOVER(NY) - GOGP sent his book back, is he still gonna hit books though?

PULZ(NY) - waiting

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - in transit (Butters)

GOGP(NC) - Aero, KWG

WALID(AUS) - waiting

Pulz gets Sex and Walid book next? in the order

Well I'd drop Nover a PM, there was a time where he said he would continue hitting anything that came to him regardless of whether his book was still in play or not. If he doesn't want to hit both just send him Walid's, I'd think he'd be down to at least hit Walid's and GOGP's books based on how much those two have invested in this. Worth a shot either way, see what he says, he was always quick anyway so I'm sure he'd have them back off to Pulz right quick.

Hmm... would be nice to participate to something like this, but well, living in finland isn't propably the best situation. :P

I love black metal and reindeer sausage, also your country is beautiful. Yea we've got a guy from Australia in this round but Finnish postage is pretty pricey from my experiences (though I must admit some of the most consistent and fastest European post I've ever dealt with). Maybe you can get in on the next round or maybe individual people would be willing to trade with you when this is wrapped up, who knows.

Well Walid, I thought GOGP had a book or two that he hadn't sent your way yet but I could be wrong. Either way, Butters' book should be in Azteka's hands by now and he's usually pretty quick so GOGP should be getting that one soon.

Pulz, if Aero isn't sending off to Nover I think you're next to get both mine and Walid's books. I'm sure he'll have an update for us in a few days. I know Butters is ready to send to KWG as well so things should be moving pretty smoothly again once that all happens.

Ok, I only mentioned him again because I thought he had said he would still hit books. Here's the updated list.

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP + Pulz

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - Butters (tracking says delivered but I haven't heard from him yet)

GOGP(NC) - Aero, KWG

WALID(AUS) - waiting

If you're ready to send off Aero just go ahead and send to Pulz then.

Sorry fellas I was M.I.A. for a bit but I'm back and ready to smash some books.

I will be watching for books coming from Butters, and Sev. Not sure about the books from Sev....Haven't heard anything from him yet.

Let's finish this cycle up strong! Peace

Sorry fellas I was M.I.A. for a bit but I'm back and ready to smash some books.

I will be watching for books coming from Butters, and Sev. Not sure about the books from Sev....Haven't heard anything from him yet.

Let's finish this cycle up strong! Peace

If you didn't see Butters was asking for your address again a page back.

Awesome.

Your shipping must work different to mine, the number of books in one package is irrelevant as it's all based on weight here. It still blows me away how expensive int'l post is. This next round, I'm actually going to see what a courier co. can do it for given that 3 books will be approx USD90 for me to send.

Well in the US you can ship flat rate international via the USPS which I imagine is the cheapest way and the method GOGP uses. You're in Australia right? I know DHL operates over there but private courier's are usually more expensive. For example, FedEx has a flat rate international option up to 22lbs but that averages over 100USD. Looks like it'll be a little bit before you ship those books off though, I have a friend who runs a record label over there, I know he ships internationally all the time, I'll ask if he knows of a cheaper method for you.

+ i have another book azteka's maybe?[/color]

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting (sent Butters' book to GOGP)

GOGP(NC) - Aero, KWG, Butters (in transit)

WALID(AUS) - waiting

so ima ship off probobly friday after i get my check ill let u know KWG. good job guys

Yea it's Azteka's, fucked up copying and pasting the list from a few pages back, here's the corrected version:

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP, Pulz, Azteka

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - Aero, KWG, Butters

WALID(AUS) - waiting