Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No, two weeks simply is not enough, mate. You have to accept that. Cats here have very different lives. I have a demanding job and I'm doing post grad studies. That means I'm busy and demands on time are sometimes unpredictable. I know other blokes here run their own businesses and some cats have families. So you gotta stop projecting your reality on to everyone one else.

Secondly, GOGP is not doing simple outlines nor is he doing just one pagers. And to be honest, I don't think simple shit was the plan in the first place, right? People are sending their books around the country and the world for this, we're counting on a little more than slap up simple shit. I know I'm doing full colour double pages with full backgrounds.

So thinking that people are going to turn out full scale double pagers and a middle page two weeks is just setting yourself up for disappointment and you need to adjust that expectation, in my opinion, Aerosol.

In saying that, you are right that months on end is waaaaay more than what's needed. I also feel that people should be more available on here. If people send you PMs or ask you a question here like I have with Sev and Indica, don't take a fucking month to answer it. Life doesn't revolve around this, life revolves around family and work. However if you commit to this, you have to at least treat it with some importance.

I agree, Kwik is history. However he probably has some one's book, right? Has he sent out his own book? If so that book should now belong to the person who's book disappeared with Kwik.

Butters has books ready to go out and I'd like to send them to Nover given that he hasn't seen a book for ages. However Sev has Butters' book. My suggestion is that Butters sends to Nover, just to get things moving again as we haven't heard from Sev in like a month. When Sev comes back we loop him back in again.

Aside from everyones personal life either it b family or work mate...Its not to projecting my reality on to others mate... As simple you think Nove hasnt seen a book. i havent either cuz i receive it before nove...Ask Kwik urself about the book... Obvious life doesnt revolve around this pass around... whatever is being drawing in the books obviously arent simples.

I seen that eveyone is putting in the work...

Sev and Indica:

You guys NEED to speak to Butters about the books he has. He's ready to send them and either Indica can pick them up from Butters or he can send them to Sev but he needs an address.

So, some one get at butters or me so we can get this rolling. Shit has been held up on this for weeks.

If anyone is in contact with these guys please make sure they see this message.

People need to check in on this thread and their PMs at least once a week. Lack of coms is one of the reasons this shit is slow.

Butters has books ready to go out and I'd like to send them to Nover given that he hasn't seen a book for ages. However Sev has Butters' book. My suggestion is that Butters sends to Nover, just to get things moving again as we haven't heard from Sev in like a month. When Sev comes back we loop him back in again.

This, in my opinion the books that Butters has need to be sent to someone who will do them in a reasonable amount of time. That said, I'd be ok with it if he sent to KWG and followed the progression from there to Aero and Nover, I don't know what's up with Pulz but he hasn't sent me anything in a long time and I know he's got at least one book (think two).

So here's what we've got:

BUTTERS (SoCal)- has walid/sex/azteka books

-can send to Indica, Sev, Nover, or KWG; I honestly don't care, I'd like all of them to hit my book but whatever we decide is best I'll go along with

INDICA(CA) - can be rotated back in (optional?)

SEV(Canada) - has indica/butters

-I vote that Sev sends these books to KWG

KWIK(Canada) - sent Sevs

-hopefully he actually shipped Sev's book to KWG; did you Kwik? did you send him a confirmation number?

KWG (W MASS) - waiting for Sevs

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

NOVER(NY) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - kwg, kwik

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - Aero

-I'm waiting on Azteka to get back to me with a good address, he's always been very quick with the books so he deserves a little time to get his shit together imo

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) -

WALID(AUS) - has GoGP and Pulz's books

I think we can all agree that we're going to skip Kwik for the time being, but we need to figure out where Butters is sending the books he has.

Just went through and read most of this page.

I agree with alot of what was said.

It's been way too long since kwik got Sev's book.

I understand someone having tough times,I'm going through some myself right now.

If you can't afford to send the books out noone will judge just tell us you have to drop out.

Don't hold up the books.......BTW Where's my book......who's got it?

I'm still waiting...And still down. Hope I eventually see Sev's book.

Yeah SEV if you want to send the books to me that's fine bro,just inbox me when you need the mailing info.

Just went through and read most of this page.

I agree with alot of what was said.

It's been way too long since kwik got Sev's book.

I understand someone having tough times,I'm going through some myself right now.

If you can't afford to send the books out noone will judge just tell us you have to drop out.

Don't hold up the books.......BTW Where's my book......who's got it?

I'm still waiting...And still down. Hope I eventually see Sev's book.

Yeah SEV if you want to send the books to me that's fine bro,just inbox me when you need the mailing info.

Pulz has your book, it's coming to me next.

heres the most current one I could find... I updated what I knew was off... Everyone add to this so we can get an accurate list..

INDICA(CA) - temporarily relocated (?)

KWIK(Canada) - sent Sevs / waiting for SEV to reply for another book

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

NOVER(NY) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - kwik

SEX CAULDRON (MD) -KWG (In Mail) Aero

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) -

WALID(AUS) - has Pulz and GOGP book

heres the most current one I could find... I updated what I knew was off... Everyone add to this so we can get an accurate list..

INDICA(CA) - temporarily relocated (?)

KWIK(Canada) - sent Sevs / waiting for SEV to reply for another book

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

NOVER(NY) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - kwik

SEX CAULDRON (MD) -KWG (In Mail) Aero

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) -

WALID(AUS) - has Pulz and GOGP book

This is what I suggest:

Butter sends the books to KWG - Aero - Nover - Pulz, just so we can get things moving again.

As soon as we make contact with either Sev or Indica we can loop them back in again. I've sent them both a number of messages and neither are replying, so I don't see much point in just waiting static until they return.

It's not cutting them out of anything as they will simply be sent the books when they are back online - and they will be as they have their own books out there too.

Bottom line is we have books waiting to go and people waiting to hit them. I think we should take that opportunity to get something done until the others return.

^^I agree.I vote we just keep the books moving.

If we don't hear from Kwick or others I say say we bypass them with one round(book)

At least until we hear from that person.

I can't speak for Nover,but I believe he's still willing to hit books.

We should just make sure he knows when one is on the way to him.

I agree with Aero too,we should definately keep things updated.

Peace people! Let's keep em movin!