Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

ok kwg got that ill get to the post office asap. so no ones heard from sev in a while? FUCKN A my book had shit from an older homie that doesnt even do much graff anymore!!! but anyways... has anyone found out which is cheaper fedex, ups, or just the post office. i think it was fedex that had that different size box deal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok kwg got that ill get to the post office asap. so no ones heard from sev in a while? FUCKN A my book had shit from an older homie that doesnt even do much graff anymore!!! but anyways... has anyone found out which is cheaper fedex, ups, or just the post office. i think it was fedex that had that different size box deal

Straight up post office USPS is cheapest to my knowledge. Box/cushioned folder, whatever you want, just try and send it media mail. I say try because what we're doing "technically" isn't one of the enumerated media mail exceptions but most if not all post office workers won't say a thing, you just gotta go in and say media mail. Media mail doesn't work for international but you're shipping domestic if I'm not mistaken.

Also I vote that Butters gets Kwik's book (which is with Pulz, no?). I know it's a shitty consolation prize but it saves him from buying another book and it's already got a little work in it.

My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital these past two weeks, he's doing alright but it's taken up a lot of my time. I have KWG's book finished and ready to send, I just haven't been able to get to the post office. I have off Wednesday so worst case scenario it'll be in the mail then.

On a side note, what's up with Pulz, anyone heard from him? He's had Kwik's (Butters's now)book for a very long time according to the lists a few pages back.

BUTTERS (SoCal)- sent sexcauldrons and walids to kwg should be there by the end of the week, held on to azteca's to finish some things up I'll ship it off with the next batch

INDICA(CA) - MIA

SEV(Canada) - MIA

KWIK(Canada) - MIA (supposedly "sent" Sev's book at least twice)

Note: since Kwik can't be bothered to respond to anything, his book should go to Butters as he is the only one who may or may not be out a book

KWG (W MASS) - waiting for anything

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

NOVER(NY) - hasn't responded to alternatives since asking for his book back, did he pm you GOGP?

PULZ(NY) - kwik

SEX CAULDRON (MD) -KWG

AZTEKA(NC) - Aero

GOGP(NC) - Nover (unless he sent it back)

WALID(AUS) - has Pulz and GOGP book

Yooo Whats good.. I finished kwiks book, but i started a 2nd peice in it because It didnt seem like anything would be coming my way for a while... If your done with the books you have sex cauldron I will send out kwiks asap... PS the piece i did in kwiks is one of my favorites ive done in a long time...

:eek: YEAH BOYEEEE Time to get busy!!!

I have Walid, and Sexcauldron's books.

They were delivered today,just gotta finish up some homework for school.

Then I will get started on one, got some creative juices flowin already.

Aero keep your eyes peeled bro, I'll hit you up when I'm ready to pass them on.

They'll be comin your way next!

Btw it's good to see things movin again!!

BUTTERS (SoCal)- sent sexcauldrons and walids to kwg should be there by the end of the week, held on to azteca's to finish some things up I'll ship it off with the next batch

INDICA(CA) - MIA

SEV(Canada) - MIA

Note: since Kwik can't be bothered to respond to anything, his book should go to Butters as he is the only one who may or may not be out a book

KWG (W MASS) - Sex Cauldron, and Walid

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

NOVER(NY) - hasn't responded to alternatives since asking for his book back, did he pm you GOGP?

PULZ(NY) - kwik

SEX CAULDRON (MD) -KWG

AZTEKA(NC) - Aero

GOGP(NC) - Nover (unless he sent it back)

Just figured I'd update the list.

Yeah man from what I've seen so far, this thread will be lit up like a 5 alarm blaze.

Btw Much props to everyone involved for keepin it real!!

BUTTERS (SoCal)- sent sexcauldrons and walids to kwg should be there by the end of the week, held on to azteca's to finish some things up I'll ship it off with the next batch[/color]

INDICA(CA) - MIA

SEV(Canada) - MIA

KWG (W MASS) - waiting for anything

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - waiting

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - Nover (unless he sent it back), Aero, KWG

i think this is right if not lemme know.

BUTTERS (SoCal)- Azteka

INDICA(CA) - MIA

SEV(Canada) - MIA

KWIK(Canada) - MIA - his book goes to Butters

KWG (W MASS) - Sex + Walid

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - Butters (previously Kwik's book)

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - Nover (unless he sent it back), Aero, KWG

i think this is right if not lemme know.

Fixed it up a bit. I can't believe Kwik and Sev still haven't popped in here and said anything. Am I to believe they don't use the site anymore?

Does anyone know if they have been posting in any of the other threads?

I'll try to get a response from Kwik via e-mail......

Yeah Cauldron I still have your's & walid's books, thanks for correcting the list.

I've got Walid's book all sketched out N started with color. Should be done soon if things go right.

I'll probably get your's (Cauldron's) goin next weekend.

Peace.......Let's keep em movin!!