Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

Wow. Im so sorry about everything guys. Good thing you gave my book away.

I had some family problems, and had to travel half way accross the world for the last couple months and only got back last month. Im sorry for fucking up everything.

Hope you guys can forgive me, and i know that im obviously not going to be in this. Sorry again, but ive had a lot going on this year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have no idea what this dude is on about^^^^^

Kwik - well, glad to hear that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth anyway. You might be able to help us walk back the cat though. Do you have contact details of Sev or even Indica? Sev has two books and I know that Butters would like to get his book back as well.

If you have an email addy or something it might be useful to us.

GOGP - any chance I could get some books before Xmas? We have a long break between semesters over here for Xmas and now is a great time for me to hit as many books as possible. I know people have constraints in life, not trying to pressure.

It'd be easier to just let the rotation continue as is for the time being, if someone's book is past Sev in the rotation they can individually choose to send it back to him so he can hit it if that's what he wants to do. Books that are before Sev's place in the rotation could just as easily be sent to him per the original route or choose to opt out, whichever.

I'm in the midst of finals over here so it's gonna be another two weeks before I can finish up the book I have. I'll post when it's sent.

Ah hang on a second, I don't get the idea that Sev is actually back in the rotation himself. I was just trying to recover the lost books from him and as far as I can tell that is all that will occur.

The way I see it, Butters gets his book back (I believe it was a book that already had stuff in it from outside the passaround deal that he was hoping to recover), Kwik gets his book back if he wants it and we will be left with Indica's book as a spare in case we have any further mishaps.

If Kwik is interested in reintroducing himself in to the deal people can make their own decision as to whether they send him their book. If Kwik doesn't want his book back that means we have two in reserve and we can work out what we will do with them after all books have been hit and returned to their owners.

That's the way I see things anyway. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Again, Sev is not being re-instituted to the rotation.

I'm simply getting him to send us the books he has.

Sounds like the best scenario to me, I'm sure Butters would appreciate gettin' his book back. In reference to Kwik, he still has Sev's book from what I gather and "his" book is currently the one that I have with work in it from KWG, Nover, and Resto already. I say we still give this book to Butters since the one he's gonna get back won't have anything in it from the passaround (if I remember correctly Sev was the only person his book went to right?). That way Butters still gets a book full of pieces w/o having to wait untold months by starting a book at the beginning again.

I can agree I say we just keep the flow the way it is. It seems to be working. If Sev or Kwik want in the next round that's fine, but I think things are going somewhat smooth the way they are.

BTW I don't want my book going to Sev or Kwik, I agree with Aero on that one....No diss to Sev or Kwik intended. I have not seen the books from Sev yet but I have faith.

Peace fellas let's keep em movin!

• 2 weeks later...