Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOOOOOO, my bad guys I have been OD busy with work.. Finishing up a huge prject today and will have a week or two break after that. I will be sending out a book each week.. Sorry for the delay guys but rest assured your books are safe and I am putting some heat in them!

I have faith that Butters isn't out, the guy seems legit just going through hard times. Once he's on his feet he should just send the books he has to KWG as planned. Walid can skip Butters w/ the books he has in favor of keeping things moving but GOGP should still get his book hit by everyone. The only people missing out in that equation are KWG and Aero who wouldn't get their books hit by Butters but could always send them back to him.

Whoa whoa I'm not pulling out of anything!! I have all intentions on sticking this out to the very end...

I will hit the books that come to me, but the books that Walid has.....I already hit them.

If any one wants me to put in more work on their book....I'm down for that.

I'm just saying that after Butters gets my book it would be coming back to me.....I just didn't want to put a additional burden on Butters since he's going through some really rough times right now.

As soon as I hear from Butters I will get back to work and do my best to put some fire to the remaining books!!!

I have put in work and moved the books forward in a timely manner and I WILL do the same with the remaining books.

JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDING...I AM IN THIS TO THE VERY END MY LAST POST WAS MERELY A SUGGESTION.....I HAVE TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR ALL INVOLVED TO PULL OUT NOW!!!

I WILL HIT THE REMAINING BOOKS WHEN I GET THEM.

LOL I'm not yelling I just want to make sure I clear up the mess I seem to have made!!

P.S. Lol I believe I can speak for Aero in sayjng that he will hit the books and move them along too

ok ok ok… I was a bit flustered thinking I wasn't going to get anything back..I am good I just spent a few hours at Anthrax and Exodus this weekend and seeing Suicidal Tendencies in a few weeks so I am good for a bit..thanks for keeping this alive..just an old man venting…

Guys, I need those addresses tonight. I fly out tomorrow morning and I want to mail these books from the US, rather than pay international postage fees for no reason.

The only address I have is Butters, if I don't have an alternative address for these books tonight, that's where they are going to have to go.

So get them to me ASAP (please)!!!

I also have to work out which book is Butters as well, so please tell me what your book looks like.

I'm not pulling out of anything!! I have all intentions on sticking this out to the very end...[/color]

I will hit the books that come to me, but the books that Walid has.....I already hit them.

If any one wants me to put in more work on their book....I'm down for that.

I'm just saying that after Butters gets my book it would be coming back to me.....I just didn't want to put a additional burden on Butters since he's going through some really rough times right now.

As soon as I hear from Butters I will get back to work and do my best to put some fire to the remaining books!!!

I have put in work and moved the books forward in a timely manner and I WILL do the same with the remaining books.

JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDING...I AM IN THIS TO THE VERY END MY LAST POST WAS MERELY A SUGGESTION.....I HAVE TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR ALL INVOLVED TO PULL OUT NOW!!!

I WILL HIT THE REMAINING BOOKS WHEN I GET THEM.

LOL I'm not yelling I just want to make sure I clear up the mess I seem to have made!!

P.S. Lol I believe I can speak for Aero in sayjng that he will hit the books and move them along too

Im still in this till the end....But once you send KWG's Book send mine with it...

Yea it's definitely Butters'. Remember, Kwik appears to have kept the book that he, Butters, actually sent out into the passaround originally. Thus, we assigned Kwik's book to Butters. Now I'm just looking from pics I snapped on my phone so the quality isn't too great, but it looks like Pulz did a predominantly yellow Resto piece on a black background with blue 3d in there w/ What up Kwik written at the bottom. The book w/ that piece is Butters'. Also looks like the one where Nover did a Mike piece.

Ah dang, I forgot about the switch around with the books. I ended up just sending all three to KWG as I needed to make a dash for the airport. If you guys could sort that out I'd be appreciative.

BTW, it was actually Sevage that held on to a bunch of books. I've contacted him once asking for them, he said he'd forward them but hasn't replied since. I have his name and email addy if anyone wants to contact him.

MUCH RESPECT to all who took part in this cycle!!

I now have My book along with Aero's, and I guess Butters books.

I must say they are Boom-bangin out the frame mang......FIRE!!

I just hope to hear from Butters soon so we can get the rest of the books hit up

and back to their rightful owners!!

I will let everyone know when I hear something!!

Should I post up pics now...or wait? LMK!

PEACE KWG ASK*IGK*KOG

as much as i want to disagree with you walid, i agree.

as someone who has been lookin forward to seeing the finished product, it would be nice to see everything together.

just my two cents though, i missed out on this round, so ultimately the choice on when to post is clearly up to you guys involved.

I say wait too. Glad to see you got those books though. Here's an updated list:

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP, Pulz, Azteka

KWG (W MASS) - Aero, KWG, Butters

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - Sex + Walid

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - waiting

WALID(AUS) - waiting

So at this point, we're looking to hear from Butters and Pulz should be sending off at least one soon.

Hey y'all.. Sorry I wen't completely MIA on all of you. It seems like life caught up with a few of us involved here. I wen't on a little "vacation of the law" and I've been too busy putting the pieces back together to even think about all of this, let alone sketch or paint.. I'd love to see some of the books when you guys are done with them. I know I put a good chunk of time into a few of them and I'm sure there are some burners floating around with my humble pages. Thanks for including me in this project and I'm sorry I flaked on all of you. It was not my intention but sometimes things are very out of our control... Hey Butters, I hope all is well also with you. You seemed like a good dude when we met briefly! I'm still in your neck of the woods and see this camper/mini mobile home that you painted outside my house literally every morning on the way to work, which I think is pretty killer! Not to mention some other spots that I won't blow up on a forum. Anyway, wether or not the final books are posted on this forum I feel that I still deserve to see them because of the work (although few books were hit by me I like to think I made a contribution) and because it cost me fucking $80 to send those fuckers to Canada! Haha!! Anyway, I'll leave you hooligans with a quote: "Don't sweat the petty shit, just pet the sweaty shit"!! Be humble and be easy! Peace!

We plan on posting the finished product, so you'll definitely get to see them. I believe your book still remains in Canada, Sev never sent them on. I have his contact details if you want to hit him up and try and get your book back.

PULZ and BUTTERS, how we going with those books, guys? Be good if we can get this thing rolling again soon.