Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

Really now?? Thats a shame.. Does he have butters book too?? If I remember correctly I sent both out... He just fell off the map after receiving both? I spent $85 a book to ship those up there... I was going to tell someone else to keep my book if it had been hit by everyone since I think it wouldn't to be fair to ask for it back after not contributing, but if it's only been hit by butters, sev and myself I'm going to try to get it back from him. Thats a little obnoxious that so much money was wasted.. I was at least hoping someone would have a book with some nice pieces in it.. I spent a while on a few pages not to mention I didn't intend to spend fucking $180 to buy a book, spend time piecing in it, and then give it to someone who's done nothing for me...Thats WHACK! Please PM me with his info so I can get to the bottom of this... Did he send butters book out but not mine? Thanks for the information. And if any of you wold still like to trade some sketches with me I'm down, although I understand one would be reluctant to send a book my way again since I went "missing". I'd be happy to just send some tricked out stickers or just pages that could be taped into a book. Anyway, good luck on everything and I look forward to seeing the end product. Should be nice since this is going on a year (if not well past it) at this point..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yup he's got both books, yours and Butters', never sent either of them and fell outta contact shorty after receiving them. I believe he contacted somebody (Walid maybe?) a few months ago, but, again, nothing after that. Hope you can get 'em back from him. Hell somebody from GOGP's first passaround on here years ago popped up in this thread at one point with a book to return to him so you never know.

I don't know what's goin on I'm still waiting to hear from Butters.

What's up fellas let's finish this off so everyone can get their books back.

As soon as I know something I'll post up.....but nothing yet.

Pulz.....Butters where you guyz at?

YOO my bad guys been a crazy few weeks... WALIDS BOOK IS FINISHED, Sending out monday no if and or but's, and my peice in sex cauldrons book is halfway done.. hoping to finish up by monday but if not definitely before next weekend... Sorry to hold things up I should have been done with this months ago... Im putting some quality work in though!

Hey all I bring GOOD NEWS.....I received 3 books from Butters....

I will be holding on to the extra book since I missed out on Butters hitting mine.

I'm having trouble figuring out which books belong to which person.

GOGP's book has his name on the cover, so I'm good with that one.

I have 2 portrait and 1 landscape book....If yall can let me know who's is who's I'll get started!

Peace fellas let's finish this up!

BUTTERS (SoCal)- waiting

KWG (W MASS) - Butters, GOGP, Pulz, Azteka,

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - Sex + Walid

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - waiting

WALID(AUS) - waiting

I believe this is accurate.....Correct me if I'm wrong!

Pulz or Azteka which one of you owns the landscape book?

Putting in work to get this moving!

i think aztekas is the landscape. anybody care to confirm?

Quick update......My hit in the portrait style book owner unknown is just about complete.....

Center page done and piece just needs finishing touches.

My book is the one with the attempt of tryin to do some tattoo style artwork that says 12 oz. on the banner on the first page.

Been a while fellas, wasnt sure if everyone just lost touch or interest in the black book passaround.