Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I understand that you gotta do what ya gotta do but you've hit all but two books (Walid + GOGP). Walid's right, you probably won't be up to get a book for at least a month or two. Pulz still has to receive and hit both books coming to him before sending them off to me. GOGP's book (which is in the stack w/ your book) still has to go through 3 people before it even gets to me so I'd say that's gonna be awhile. You know what you can handle better than anyone else though so it's your call.

YO my bad on lagging! ill be shipping off soon i have a big pay day coming up. But with all this time ive had these books ive banged out a bunch of sick shit.

ps. so azteka i have your book. you dont just want to wait in the rotation? cuz thats gunna fuck shit up for me if i have to ship two places

Naw dude its all good imma hang in the rotation. Resume the reugular rotation.

It's all good, a man's gotta have priorities. $25 seems steep though, you're just shipping from Cali to MA right? The books might be too heavy for first class (most likely cheapest) but you should be able to send media mail (say they're educational books if asked) or one of the "it fits, it ships" options for less than $25.

The list seems to be up to date but I'll repost it for the hell of it:

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP, Pulz, Azteka

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - Sex + Walid

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - Aero, KWG, Butters

WALID(AUS) - waiting

Still waitin' to hear back from GOGP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys..sorry for the disappearing act..I had some health issues that took precedence..i have three books that I will be sending to wallid..he is supposed to be stateside so that will help out with shipping costs for me..

again i am sorry for disappearing..life sucks when you are getting older …maybe all the old rust fumes did damage..but I am still in this..

Wallid send me the address where you will be stateside and I can get these three books to you..

keep the faith peeps..yell at the old man but keep the faith..

gogp