Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I may come off as a toy but I've got a really nice piece I sketched up a few months back and have been dying to do something with it. Figured id check with you guys and see if I could leave the piece in one of these black books thats being passed around, its a real gem. Let me know you guys. Much respect ~Zepoid~ P.S. I'm up in Seattle WA, let me know how I can get ahold of it or if i gotta submit something to someone. Thanks

Yeah, it's as monumuntal as it gets, but the wheels haven't fallen off, so that's a good thing.

Whilst I've gotten my book back (and thanks to GOGP for all the extra goodies he chucked in, as well as blasting an epic double pager), I'm actually still in the game as I'm doing a loose-leaf exchange with one of the dudes my book missed. And Pootester, it's actually 24 months!!

• 3 weeks later...

I believe I have GOGP's, Pulze's, and Azteka's books.....along with Butters.

Ya know Butters I'm not too sure about that unfortunately. Based on this I think KWG had it, but then Aero was only passed 3 books, correct? Then I found this:

Ay Butter Inbox me your address again and I'll send your book to ya.

Maybe KWG still has it?