Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

@Kwik that book is on it's way to me...yes? 7 to 10 days from today?

I'll be sure to watch for it.

I'll post when I get it.

It's good to see the books are movin!

@ Nover from Me to Aero from Aero to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey SEV (And I guess this goes for everyone). I didnt finish either of the pieces in my book that got sent out but I plan to when it comes back around. And I forgot to do a little piece in the middle but it would be fun to do that so if you could bust out a little one in the middle somewhere that would be cool. Also I like doing 2 pager colab pieces with people so maybe it would be cool to do a piece and possibly a character or background and then leave space next to or below for another one of us (could be but not necessarily the owner of the book) to rock a piece in a similar color scheme and complete the production/colab. Just a thought..

• 2 weeks later...

I just had to fly from california to Boston due to a family emergency. I was supposed to get walids and someone elses book in person from butters this week but I had to fly home. Im not sure if I should get the books sent here or if I should get skipped or something because I might be here for almost a month. Unless Butters minds shipping to where im at now..

Peeps, I don't want to come across like a drama queen but I reckon it's worth considering how we will get our shit back if 12OZ goes belly up. Database errors, sign in problems and spambots are going unfixed and I get concerned that the site may crash and not get back up again.

I figure swapping a bunch of emails or agreeing to regroup on bombing science or whatever may be worth the effort.

GOGP, any news on the next load of books for me?

Update: I recently went through some personal issues I know that sounds lame but it is the heavy duty stuff. I have the books ready I just need to find time to finish the last book = outlines in black and then I will sen two your way...I am sorry for the delay but if you knew what I have been through you would understand...

Look for the books to be sent out next week for sure..

azteka, do you have any more headed this way?

First and foremost, I sent Nover's book to Azteka just now (sent it last week but it got returned 'cause I fucked up the zip code). Second, anyone else having TERRIBLE problems with 12oz? This is the first time in over a month that I've been able to get on and attempt to post without getting "database error" white screen. I made a new email just for the passaround here so that at least I don't have a problem getting in touch with everyone anymore. I suggest others do the same. I'll keep checking the forum and whatnot but in all honesty if they don't fix this shit I don't see good things happening. So, from now on if I'm unresponsive on here, my email is sexcauldroner@gmail.com.

That said, I notice that Pulz said he would be sending me a book "by monday" over two weeks ago. I never got a pm with confirmation info nor have I received anything. So I'm still waiting on that, last I remember he had two books in line for me. Again, sorry about the lack of communication, hopefully this forum stops fucking up so much and if not the emails should suffice.

sorry i cant login sometimes. so the book got sent back, i talked to KWG and Aero already. and for posting pictures, maybe post 1 pic? i dont really mind, it would be cool if at the end when everyones book has sketches each person puts up pics of each sketch in their book. i dont really mind either way.