Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I think it's best we work around Indica until we hear from him.

I'm also in assessmentsville with uni at the mo, but almost done with these two books and you'll get them as soon as they're done here, Butters.

I was always thinking that this would have a longer turn around time than we all first figured. People have unavoidable shit, I work fulltime and doin masters part time...., and married. Shit eats your life away.

Whats up?? Sorry ive been MIA. I had to deal with some bullshit but im back. Sev have you still not gotten anything?? Ill dig up the receipt. Its been more than three weeks since I sent it. And yeah there were some badass pages from Butters and Crew. And I put mad work into the two so I really hope they show up.

UDATE THIS

BUTTERS (SoCal)-

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

AEROSOUL(MASS) - Kwg-Kwik-Waiting on Sev Book after KWG hits it up

NOVER(NY) -KWIK

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - NOVER (In Transit)

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - I have Pulz's book, sent Azteka and Sex Cauldron to Walid. Those should be there this Tuesday.

WALID(AUS) - I haven't received any books as yet, the first two are on the way from GOGP as of a day or so ago, so I believe. That's my bit!

BUTTERS (SoCal)-

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -KWIK

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - NOVER (almost done, be out before the end of next week)

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - I have Pulz's book, sent Azteka and Sex Cauldron to Walid. Those should be there this Tuesday.

WALID(AUS) - I haven't received any books as yet, the first two are on the way from GOGP as of a day or so ago, so I believe. That's my bit!

BUTTERS (SoCal)-

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -KWIK

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO

AZTEKA(NC) -

WALID(AUS) - I have Sexcauldron and Azteka's books. Almost finished, in assessment period at uni, will be completed and sent as soon as I've passed through this hell.

BUTTERS (SoCal)-i have walids waiting for sev to get mine and indicas to give it to indica

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -KWIK

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO

AZTEKA(NC) -

WALID(AUS) - I have Sexcauldron and Azteka's books. Almost finished, in assessment period at uni, will be completed and sent as soon as I've passed through this hell.

BUTTERS (SoCal)-i have walids waiting for sev to get mine and indicas to give it to indica

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO,KWIK

AZTEKA(NC) -

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

AEROSOUL(MASS) - Waiting on Sev Book after KWG hits it up

NOVER(NY) -

AZTEKA(NC) -

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - PULZ

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) -

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

NOVER(NY) -

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - PULZ, GOGP