yo from da bronx nyc

Trane1SFCking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SSGG asked permission to buy him a Coke, and this is his polite way of declining.

He's right to be cautious, sodomy in return for a coke is definitely 3rd date territory, at least. He should make SSGG romance him for a little while, he's not a play thing.

sup yall.

Im traen. I live in bronx, fuckn sik forum so far, n*ggaz. Just droppin in to say wassup, aite.

were can i post my sketches and tags and shyt Im a toy(but like advancd) so not completly shyt.

we dont treat toyz too kindly around here son[/size]

:lol: so even your hood doesn't like you is what you're telling us :lol:

:lol: so even your hood doesn't like you is what you're telling us :lol:

nah son. im like medium. I get up like crazy n*gga, its just my piecez aint what yall n*ggaz call experienced round here. my tag is trane1. ask n*ggaz in brooklyn or bronx next time you coppin a sack of indo round there son

nah son. im like medium. I get up like crazy n*gga, its just my piecez aint what yall n*ggaz call experienced round here. my tag is trane1. ask n*ggaz in brooklyn or bronx next time you coppin a sack of indo round there son

tran-e? dont worry it isnt gay if slayer tshirts and pizza are involved /nh

seriously yo are you like 10 or something....?

if you have to astrick out the "I" in nigga your a fucking fag...

SON.....