How ghetto is ghetto exactly? ...

MomentIsNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellas these are a couple pics of me if you like what see then give me a call im 54,128lbs carmell skin light brown eye i have beatiful

light nipples sexy full lips with pretty white teeth and also im going to have a baby soon im 9 weeks its so good in so pick up the phone in

give me a call at 313.913.8630 miss.passion im runing a specials to

Poster's age: 19

miss.passion_127.jpg

The answer to your question is this

hey fellas these are a couple pictures of me if you like what yousee give me a call im thick and sexy and looking to have a baby to guys so you no what that mins its all so good i have a 75 specials going on all day call me miss.passion 313.914.8331 call me now

one of her older ads. What does that even mean? She is turning tricks to get pregnant? I think she is tryin to say you know what that means (mins/means?) and no. Im haven't the slightest clue.

hey fellas these are a couple pictures of me if you like what yousee give me a call im thick and sexy and looking to have a baby to guys so you no what that mins its all so good i have a 75 specials going on all day call me miss.passion 313.914.8331 call me now

one of her older ads. What does that even mean? She is turning tricks to get pregnant? I think she is tryin to say you know what that means (mins/means?) and no. Im haven't the slightest clue.

think she is saying that those oh so lucky dudes that for some reason decide to pay to fuck her dont have to wear a condom, although why you would do that and get a whore pregnant I have no idea.