************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lolz. but really, just seems that hardly anyone GETS tattoos in here. they just post/gossip about them!? am i fucking wrong? i love looking at the shit too, but i still get tattooed pretty regularly. so does my lady & our kids. i'ts pretty normal & has been for longer than i can remember. "support the people you respect" was a good qoute i heard someone in here say... i currently have 3 healing tattoos in different spots, blah, blaaahh who fucking cares. i am just a god damn fool...or btter yet, drunk!!

(drunkenassholeoner)

i've been lurking this thread and the previous one for ages...just don't post because one, my knowledge on the subject is miniscule at best, and i like to look at the variety of talent in tattooing. There are many tattoo shops where i live... and i would one day like to learn how to tattoo, but for now i need to increase my knowledge on tattooing before i even dare to search for an apprenticeship.

ha. it didn't bother me either way.

i don't take offense to much.

i respect your opinion and in most cases agree. i feel like tattooers should be covered and i often feel bad that I'm not. then i meet some cat who's been tattooing for 20 years, does awesome work, and still has half an arm empty and i remember that its not a contest.

its cool though.