************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just saw a vampire movie where George Clooney had a tattoo that looked awesome.

It was some kind of random markings that were all black with swirls and points, it looked so good.

Anyone know what style this is, I'm thinking about getting something along those lines.

Any recommendations in the Vancouver area would be helpful.

I just saw a vampire movie where George Clooney had a tattoo that looked awesome.

It was some kind of random markings that were all black with swirls and points, it looked so good.

Anyone know what style this is, I'm thinking about getting something along those lines.

Any recommendations in the Vancouver area would be helpful.

all the sarcasm on this page has me

4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

is this a trick question, or are you fucking retarded?

it's 'lame' that there is no symbolism? cornball motherfucker. shit aint always gotta be deep. a cobra is a cool animal. tall ships are cool boats. tits are tits. sometimes shit is just simple like that.

wao you sound burnt.. i was just being a dickhead.

i didnt say it necessarily had to be "deep" symbolism, but usually theres a basic meaning/idea associated with objects as to what they represent (and why people get them). And i was just curious if the boats had any and I sincerely apologize for that. :rolleyes: But if not i mean thats cool. dont spill your PBR dude.... itll get in your neck beard

• Like 1