casey anthony trial ..

grimreap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk though, I would fucking LOVE to see this kind of fervor come from these same exact people next time a cop gets let off the hook for "accidentally" blasting a 7 year old after kicking open a door and indiscriminately bucking shots at anything that breaths, or purposefully blasting a dude in the back while he's handcuffed and clearly not even resisting.

I would LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE to see Nancy Grace's fucking opinion repeated over and over and over about the next Oscar Grant or Donta Dawson or Sean Bell played out over three fucking years of cable television "news".

And I'd fucking LOVE to see you's and anyone elses response to their full acquittals being anywhere near on par with your outrage over this case.

Seriously.

I would fucking LOVE to see that shit.

• Like 1

You're playing yourself by overdoing your own antics.

You're over-juicing "LOL'S" to the point where the pulp is drying up.

I'm pretty sure that if it's even in a dictionary at all, that it would at least describe something along those lines.

What are you talking about? That wasn't supposed to be funny - seriously though, you seem to hate "the system" so much that whenever anyone has "Defendant" next to their name, you presume they're innocent. You and Nancy Grace are both extremists, just in opposite directions. That bitch Casey did it. The prosecution just didn't have solid proof. But all the circumstantial evidence & coincidences would cause common sense to see she did it.

• Like 1

That bitch Casey did it. The prosecution just didn't have solid proof. But all the circumstantial evidence & coincidences would cause common sense to see she did it.

When did I ever say she didn't?

Seriously though, where is this national fervor over cops getting let off the hook for murdering people?

Apparently the consensus is that this dumb bitch didn't even really mean to kill her kid in the first place, but clearly did something stupid to cause her death and then went and tried to cover it up and therefore should be held accountable.

Yet there's more outrage over this shit than there was over Sean Bell, Oscar Grant and Donta Dawson combined. Not to mention the countless other people who get murdered by police who not only don't even get cased up to begin with, but actually get to keep their jobs.

I'm not trying to change the subject, I'm just pointing out peoples blatant hypocrisy.

The shit is sickening.

old news?

this

you people act like this stuff dosent happen every fucking day,to alot of innocent children,so what makes her so sacred?bc nancy grace said her name?get the fuck out of here.its todays tsunami,todays rapture,todays katrina,......its the story of the moment that has all you bleeding hearts panties in a twist.

• Like 1

this

you people act like this stuff dosent happen every fucking day,to alot of innocent children,so what makes her so sacred?bc nancy grace said her name?get the fuck out of here.its todays tsunami,todays rapture,todays katrina,......its the story of the moment that has all you bleeding hearts panties in a twist.

The story of today that's distracting people from the REAL stories of today.

Like how the Republicans who already won their victory of keeping the Bush tax cuts for the filthy rich and shameless top 2% that bankrupted America, all of a sudden have a solution to fix that problem by getting rid of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid.

Hey... the fuck does the top 2% richest Americans need Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid for any ways?

They're RIIIIOOOTTTCCCCHHH.... BIIIIIOOOOTTTTCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

When did I ever say she didn't?

Seriously though, where is this national fervor over cops getting let off the hook for murdering people?

Apparently the consensus is that this dumb bitch didn't even really mean to kill her kid in the first place, but clearly did something stupid to cause her death and then went and tried to cover it up and therefore should be held accountable.

Yet there's more outrage over this shit than there was over Sean Bell, Oscar Grant and Donta Dawson combined. Not to mention the countless other people who get murdered by police who not only don't even get cased up to begin with, but actually get to keep their jobs.

I'm not trying to change the subject, I'm just pointing out peoples blatant hypocrisy.

The shit is sickening.

THIS.

Fuck that girl and her kid.

Small potatoes.

The system worked for her just like it works for cops day in and day out.

If she killed that kid, it sucks, but I applaud her working of the system.

People just shrug when the cops murder people and brush it off like "Oh well he shouldn't have made them mad."

I'm glad she got away with it.

HOUSE SLAVES.

Listen, I am completely against the killing of this little girl. However, you have to put yourself in this position, there was not enough evidence, that being the reason solely why she is not guilty on those charges. Lets be straightforward here, you know the bitch did it but if they put this bitch in the bing off some petty evidence then imagine how the system is going to get flamed, they rather let the bitch walk then be scrutinized by locking her up.

Jerry Springer Wants Casey Anthony

jerryspringercaseyanthony.jpg

Nancy Grace is the only maniacal Botox beast crazy enough to bite through Casey Anthony's chloroform-stained fingers and rip the smug smile off her face, so she should get the first interview but we all know the chances of that happening are about as slim as Jose Baez's testicles after he victoriously fapped himself dry over the verdict. But since Nancy isn't going to get the first interview, it should naturally go to Jerry Springer! Jerry knows this and so he has offered Casey Anthony and her family $1 million to spend 1 hour on his stage.

A source type tells Star Magazine (via Radar) that Jerry is trying to solidify himself as the master barker of the trash heap carnival by trying to book Casey, and apparently, she's interested! The source said, “The offer was made to Casey’s defense team Friday. They are interested. The show would get huge ratings. The family will be presented with the offer shortly.”

Part of Casey's defense was that she's permanently damaged because her father allegedly child touched her and her ex-fiance said her family is a mound bat dingles wrapped in dysfunction, so Jerry would like to get them all together on his stage!

This just seems like the most fitting finale to the bubonic plague that is the Casey Anthony story. The final shot of the Casey Anthony mini-series (starring Dobby in a wig) should be of a metal folding chair flying towards her as she stands barefoot on Jerry Springer's stage with a torn house dress, chunks of hair missing from her scalp and Stove Top Stuffing smeared all over her face. Basically, it should look like this.

source:http://www.dlisted.com/2011/07/08/jerry-springer-wants-casey-anthony