Fall River (The asshole of Massachusetts)

HUSK

I've never been to your neck of the woods.If you're ever in town. take a ride through Abbott Court projects. you will see cambodians shooting squirrels and cats, to eat for dinner.Or go under the Braga Bridge at night, you're bound to stumble accross a windowless van rocking back and forth.that got there by driving down the tracks, Just one of the many other things that makes this city great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE BRIDGE IS OVER THE BRIDGE IS OVER!!

Notice the suicide netting to catch you if you try to jump.

g12c0000000000000008f2febb99a460f8425e52b0ffb28f65dc208f853.jpg

bridge.jpg

21.jpg

g12c000000000000000f9a62ac404ef71fee1803f6ba1b604cd95be064a.jpg

4273840935_195d6f56d5.jpg

tumblr_l7rs7txwXj1qdom5vo1_500.jpg

3088153.jpg

Highway_79.jpg

Heritage Heights Projects

photostream

Wutuppa Heights.RIP niggas know about the handball court (no homo)

IMG_5217.jpg

g12c00000000000000038d5f43732580abf8f5c1fa4406095da1e818551.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPs_TPmiryd_8tUwpzrS_zy5FlKda3ZmPFJMo1mz4ikiQdkkwSdQ&t=1

For IHU

brayton_point_banner.jpg

fall river has some cool spots to paint. that is all i know about that place, and all i would like to know. i spent some time in new bedford, fuck that place is a shit hole.

and just for the record, i don't see any problem with the way that dude off'd himself. if you're gonna go out - do something cool and original, that dude went out like a champ.

^^ and anywhere between 6-10/11 in the A.M. with all the people from swansea/somerset/ just passing through.. going to work... that bridge is shit 24/7 fucking hate even driving through fall river to go anywhere..... i just get a feeling of disgust right when i see fall river in my line of sight..

and what about this shit...

brayton_point_banner.jpg

can't believe residents were so stupid to let this shit be built.

gross.

can't wait to see how bad property values have gone down because of those towers...

(know a guy ((old boss)) who has a house on the water that faces the power plant and even with the power plant his house was going for over 1.2 milli.... i wanna know how much he could get for it now... now that two giant grey dicks are fucking his skyline daily.)

fuck.. i mean you can pretty much see them once you hit rehoboth/seekonk... and the surrounding neighborhoods have a really shit view of them 24 hours a day.

I know everyone is up in arms and gives too much of a shit about Casey Anthony "killing" her kid, but the same thing happened in Fall River like 5 years ago.No one gave a shit.

g2e22e2000000000000e639cd404ecf810aaf105f11ef37f29bd9ed352d.jpg

"She believed her son Justin to be the devil when she strangled him at the family’s Carver home on March 8, 2005, according to trial testimony."

^^ and anywhere between 6-10/11 in the A.M. with all the people from swansea/somerset/ just passing through.. going to work... that bridge is shit 24/7 fucking hate even driving through fall river to go anywhere..... i just get a feeling of disgust right when i see fall river in my line of sight..

brayton_point_banner.jpg

can't believe residents were so stupid to let this shit be built.

gross.

can't wait to see how bad property values have gone down because of those towers...

(know a guy ((old boss)) who has a house on the water that faces the power plant and even with the power plant his house was going for over 1.2 milli.... i wanna know how much he could get for it now... now that two giant grey dicks are fucking his skyline daily.)

fuck.. i mean you can pretty much see them once you hit rehoboth/seekonk... and the surrounding neighborhoods have a really shit view of them 24 hours a day.

These towers are unbelievable. I hope they haven't affected Fall River's booming tourism industry :lol:

• Like 1

^ :lol:

nah, their not close enough to fall river to ruin fall river even more, they are fucking the small little towns that surround fall river.. (somerset, swansea) no one cared till they were halfway built and people realized how huge they were gonna be...

also @manute, the belmont club! hahahahahaha.

fuck.. i remember going there, when i just turned 16 and started working at s.liquors, with people from there.. and thinking... this place is a fucking shit hole, someones gonna get stabbed.

They were in a fist fight, he said he didn't know he got stabbed till he saw all the blood soaking up his white t, then stabbed dude back in his stomach, and after that they were both almost dead and he got rushed to the hospital in a fucking rental van. Don't know about the other dude, it was some black kid who started the whole thing. My homie is doing good though

262173_2221696229061_1447371512_2627700_4254264_n.jpg

got a machine pumping blood out of his lung and I brought him some fire works ha

brayton_point_banner.jpg

That picture reminds me a lot of the real Swansea

gas_turbine_power_station_near_swansea_wales_cd133038.jpg