mad sexy hoes but I don't care because I'm mad gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really fam??!

ur the gayest nigga on whole internet. Ain't you the nigga who rock them SKIN TIGHT leggings?!

Nigga you got zero bitches, stfu. You ugly as fuck with mad acne and a 2 inch unsercumsized baby dick. You eat dicks bitch. Bet if we linked up I'll rape and kill your pussy ass.

man this post just screams daddy issues with a high flying limp wrist.

also the insults show various insecurity issues.

you should look into therapy,

im sure wherever you live has some sort of government aided insurance help for broke minorities the likes of you, it usually covers therapy visits bro.

stop being umad at urself nurga,

oh and im sure you wear tighter pants than i do,

cause you know kids like you do whatever lil wayne does.

nigga you prolly still walk around with a glossy ninja turtles backpack on.

teach me how to dougie nurgle.

kisses.

twinky out.

Ok ok so I got something related to this topic

I go to watch the rampage vs. Hamill, rampage won by decision,

[for some odd reason almost everyone who is 'in' to mma hard, wears affliction alot even the fattys]

and I am watching this at a local bar nothing fancy you know, so the fight is over and I still got

a few bucks to buy more beer, so I am chillin' at the bar and this cute girl

is sitting next to me, I met her thru a friend last night, my friend bails, so now its just

this broad and myself. I was not planning on meeting or trying to pick up any women,

so this was something I was not too interested from the start, but I tried talking to her

and she was very talkative, so she gives me this look like "why am I not drinking and you are?" so me being me :lol: tell her straight up I ain't buying her a drink and the reason why, this female shuts up so fast, you would have thought I had asked her to lick my dog's asshole :lol: so I keep trying to get her to talk, she ain't having it, so I say fuck it and drink my last beer. I ain't about to pay no female to talk to me, you know, that is a major loser trait. gettafuckouttahere with that bullshit fam, some women now days think that their shit smells like fabreez, fuck that! bitch you got a better job than I do, and you want me to pay for your expensive ass drink, FUCK YOU, seriously women need to get it together. This is my theme song this year.------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZ9PjUUKwU

"These niggas out here sponsoring these bitches"

Ok ok so I got something related to this topic

I go to watch the rampage vs. Hamill, rampage won by decision,

[for some odd reason almost everyone who is 'in' to mma hard, wears affliction alot even the fattys]

and I am watching this at a local bar nothing fancy you know, so the fight is over and I still got

a few bucks to buy more beer, so I am chillin' at the bar and this cute girl

is sitting next to me, I met her thru a friend last night, my friend bails, so now its just

this broad and myself. I was not planning on meeting or trying to pick up any women,

so this was something I was not too interested from the start, but I tried talking to her

and she was very talkative, so she gives me this look like "why am I not drinking and you are?" so me being me :lol: tell her straight up I ain't buying her a drink and the reason why, this female shuts up so fast, you would have thought I had asked her to lick my dog's asshole :lol: so I keep trying to get her to talk, she ain't having it, so I say fuck it and drink my last beer. I ain't about to pay no female to talk to me, you know, that is a major loser trait. gettafuckouttahere with that bullshit fam, some women now days think that their shit smells like fabreez, fuck that! bitch you got a better job than I do, and you want me to pay for your expensive ass drink, FUCK YOU, seriously women need to get it together. This is my theme song this year.------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZ9PjUUKwU

"These niggas out here sponsoring these bitches"

you must be 16 years old or never been out to a bar before.

either that or youre completely oblivious.

bitches flaunt their shit to get drinks.

physically attractive females will spend 40 bucks on a night out at the club and get absolutely pissed, virtually for free. 25 of that 40 will be on the cab ride home for her and her girlfriend. 5 goes to coat check, and she has to buy herself at least one drink and tip generously because, you know, shes an "independant woman", and "she dont need no man buyin her a drink".

youre only figuring this out now, brah?

i feel bad for you son.