How cutty is this? Males aged 18 - 25

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate on canada because southpark made it cool to do so.

but really, based on girls, drugs, mountainbiking, and pretty much everything but the weather canada seems rad. and the fact that they're militarily pussies. but most everything.

1.Cutty ,definition? well hidden. word of origin ? The streets. May i hear it in a sentence? "Les smoke in the cutties bluh"

2.Cuttin through the streets till you yourself don't even know where you are.

2264377277_9a6f195f54.jpg

the ignorance in here is hilarious.

I HATE CANADA CAUSE SOUTH PARK TOLD ME TO HATE CANADA AND I HATE IT BECAUSE IVE NEVER BEEN BUT TWO HOSERS FROM QUEBEC CITY WERE CORNY AS FUCK AND LIKE YALL DONT HAVE A STRONG MILITARY SO I HATE CANADA EHHHH BUNCHA MAPLE SYRUP DRINKIN IGLOO LIVIN HIPPIES WITH ACCENTS AND MULTICOLORED MONEY.

thats the same as me saying i hate america because al-jazeera told me to and thinking that all americans talk like theyre from virginia.

ps. i love the states, you got some stupid ass sluts down there that seem to love my accent and pacifist nature just fine.

i dont really understand the hate, to be honest.

i mean, i get the whole little brother, hate on you but not really serious, complex that some americans have towards canuckville.

gasface and i usually have the illiterate canadian argument once every month or so :lol:

but some of you seem really umad.

i cant really grasp this.

i made a thread about it once, but it turned into a bunch of americans posting flicks of dudes burning our flag, which i thought was pretty infantile.

if any of you are making the trip up to the western portion of our country, id be happy to show you a good time /nh.

PEACE BROZ

i dont really understand the hate, to be honest.

i mean, i get the whole little brother, hate on you but not really serious, complex that some americans have towards canuckville.

you basically said it. no one really hates canada. thats why its fun to pretend to hate em. and since its nearly all white people up there you can freely hate on canada and burn their flag without ever being accused of being a racist and/or face reprisals from anyone. can you imagine some drunk idiot white american dude thinkng to burn the flag of any other nation for fun? it'd probably end up bad for them in some way shape or form.

you basically said it. no one really hates canada. thats why its fun to pretend to hate em. and since its nearly all white people up there you can freely hate on canada and burn their flag without ever being accused of being a racist and/or face reprisals from anyone. can you imagine some drunk idiot white american dude thinkng to burn the flag of any other nation for fun? it'd probably end up bad for them in some way shape or form.

Mostly white people? Dude when I was in high school I was one of three white dudes in the school. This place is a multicultural mix of people, but ya whatever. We all fuck beavers up here and do shots of maple syrup eh?

Mostly white people? Dude when I was in high school I was one of three white dudes in the school. This place is a multicultural mix of people, but ya whatever. We all fuck beavers up here and do shots of maple syrup eh?

mkay. that DID come out wrong. what i meant was that by "bashing" canada you're not "bashing" a perticular race of people. ex. mexicans, irish, chinese etc.

but since you're obviously umad i had to look it up

from all of Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

0.99% african

1.17% arab

3.25% south asian

6.93% east/south east asian

4.45% aboriginal

0.82% south/central american

0.16% from oceana

c'mon...

Archived