How cutty is this? Males aged 18 - 25

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a matter of the US being prepared to conduct a draft if need be. they'll find you either way if it comes to that.

the 'cutty' part is the fact that women still don't have to sign up. equal rights equal fights bitches. you want girls in the infantry? then play by the same rules.

i already served so i'm not stressing it...

fist666 i agree

it's TOTAL bullshit that women still cannot serve in combat roles

they need to do away with that crap

and while they're at it, they can do away with selective service too.

if we HAD to have a draft right now, i can only imagine it'd be to fight china, and eff that.

israeli-women-soldiers.jpg

fist666 i agree

it's TOTAL bullshit that women still cannot serve in combat roles

they need to do away with that crap

and while they're at it, they can do away with selective service too.

if we HAD to have a draft right now, i can only imagine it'd be to fight china, and eff that.

israeli-women-soldiers.jpg

i don't think its bullshit that women can't do combat arms. i just think that if women feel its time to open all the doors, then open each and every one of them, including the ones they don't want. female solidarity suffrage will hit some roadblocks when you start telling all the pretty princess highschool girls that they have to register.

(btw my stance on women not being combat arms isn't about their ability or inability to do the job--its about the necessary restructuring and retraining required to insert women into those roles. combat arms is a big locker room, those who join are often not the best or brightest and the sexual harassment/assault/rape that will inevitably happen, though inarguably atrocious, is a preventable/avoidable situation that need not be rushed into in the name of women's liberation. CROSSFIRE!)

• Like 1

i don't think its bullshit that women can't do combat arms. i just think that if women feel its time to open all the doors, then open each and every one of them, including the ones they don't want. female solidarity suffrage will hit some roadblocks when you start telling all the pretty princess highschool girls that they have to register.

(btw my stance on women not being combat arms isn't about their ability or inability to do the job--its about the necessary restructuring and retraining required to insert women into those roles. combat arms is a big locker room, those who join are often not the best or brightest and the sexual harassment/assault/rape that will inevitably happen, though inarguably atrocious, is a preventable/avoidable situation that need not be rushed into in the name of women's liberation. CROSSFIRE!)

wellllll i think it's total bullshit because men are required

there are very few things absolutely required in US society so, if 'they' have to, 'we' should have to.

i also think that women should have to serve bc we need to think a little more carefully about going into combat in the first place. i'm still amazed at how fast people want to send troops to die when we have a problem.

the whole sex problem is incredibly pervasive in the military, and needs to be addressed regardless..

yup..ol' crossy crossfiyah

10 years too old for that, son.

In my many travels to Switzerland, this has always fascinated me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Switzerland

You don't Invade Switzerland for 2 main reasons:

1. The Alps

2. Everyman, and most women, there are trained to kill your ass with a popsicle stick.

Plus them wurgas kept all of the Jews & Nazis loot from WW2, so nobody wants to fuck with rich kids, they have lawyers-n-shit.

they also had some shady economic dealings with the nazis that may have discouraged the nazis from invading. germany was probably better off economically not invading switzerland.

but yeah even little old ladies are good shots there. awesome.