HELP A REAL NURGA OUT!

<--TEMUS

So I read the last post about a man needing money for his script and asked out to the community for help. So I figured I would give it a try. So since the government just took a huge chunk of funding away from people on financial aid in college, the bills are stacking up and getting harder to pay. I saw that people helped out a guy who needed money so he could get his subs so he wouldn't have to detox... But anything could help me out, I still need 2more years of school and i just got my bill the other day. 2 summer classes = 1grand.

Anyway if you can help this NURGA out I would really appreciate it.

jjj.png

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Word, I love that ironlak shit, smells like burnt crack rocks in a candy factory.

me 3, i love when i go to spray it and it comes out like silly string at first, so thinkin it will still spray like silly string i put it to my friends face...but it doesnt come out like silly string then =[

thats why i have braces and its hard for me to pay my tuition now :D :D :D (<--animated version of my teeth)