Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soul vice

i need some hoodlum advice

I need some real effective ways to fuck up a car, particularly like a 15 passenger van. Good ways to bust out windows would be appreciated too.

disclaimer- i'm not stealing shit from randoms

slash the tires. it's one of the classics. and brick thru the window. and leave dead animal in the hood

pick up piles of dog shit,eggs,mayo,ketchup,mustard,milk,and atleast some hot sauce in a plastc bag and just fucking throw it at the car.

Close off the exhaust, once they drive around they'll eventually pass out and die . Problem solved

• Like 1

i'm looking for something a little more creative

Break every second window, then paint "VOLLEYBALL" on every side in purple. Light a small fire next to the vehicle, and get a tall skinny blonde girl to pose in front of it whilst holding a rat.

Fucking with cars is a cowardly action and mostly likely means your too frail to punch on with the owner of said car.

Of course there's exceptions but I think I've got you pegged, tin man ass nicca.

• Like 1

Never fuck with another man's automobile, even if it is some sort of work-related shuttle bus.

The o0ntz is getting dumber by the day.

reminds me of when some dumb nigga stole blank checks and tried doin some catch me if you can shit and teh oontz got all umad.

(but a subtle non-damaging prank technique is to shove beef/chicken/fish into the air vents till they are no longer visible.)

thermite. put in on the hood and ignite it. it will burn through an engine block no problem. and you can buy it on eBay.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280549934871

• Like 1

Without making too much noise you could etch (not your tag) the windows, dump bucket paint all over the car and then slash the tires.

I only recommend doing this to somebody who really has it coming though.

I may or may not be speaking from experience here, but the yuppie who may or may not have brought this rath upon his expensive European car definitely may or may not have brought it on himself.

Motherfuckin amateurs, Steal the car. Take it to the most ghetto chop shop in your area, Full pimp sex spec that shit and park it back there. Mother fucker wont know what time him y0.

20k well spent in IMO

garfield_box_1.jpg