Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DjKeNNyKiLoz

IF your on FUCKBOOK I MEAN FACEBOOK PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

So I heard that 5pointz in NYC is closing which is sad, but I Cleveland, Ohio I am working on building up the same idea. Now this location is not new to local writers but has never been in the mainstream because who the fuck goes to Cleveland? If anyone is near for any reason find out whats happening by liking the page, hook a brotha up! Im trying to get scribble jams in Cleveland!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-Wall/150199621706988

KILOZ ONER

• Like 2

i read somewhere that the owner wants to convert the building into luxury lofts, bc its 2 stops from grand central. i also saw an interview with meres in the times about the same thing, and there was speculation, but i spoke to him less then a week ago, and he said they open in may, didnt mention the closing.

i still call it the PHUN PHACTORY

• Like 1

cool idea, the midwest needs something like this after paint louis and scribble went kaput. i'd make the trip out.

Thanks for the support homie, Im trying to get the midwest back at it. Plus I don't know if you have ever been to Cleveland but its very chill!

i read somewhere that the owner wants to convert the building into luxury lofts, bc its 2 stops from grand central. i also saw an interview with meres in the times about the same thing, and there was speculation, but i spoke to him less then a week ago, and he said they open in may, didnt mention the closing.

i still call it the PHUN PHACTORY

http://culture.wnyc.org/articles/features/2011/mar/07/queens-graffiti-mecca-faces-redevelopment/

ワン シロ let me know about this. Its up in the air but who knows. Im trying to do the same thing for the midwest!

This would be tight, 100%.

I don't have gR@fF n dANcEe pages/links/etc on my facebook but def. keep us posted here.

Bojeezy might be interested in this too.

This would be tight, 100%.

I don't have gR@fF n dANcEe pages/links/etc on my facebook but def. keep us posted here.

Bojeezy might be interested in this too.

BOJEEZY IS ALREADY ON THIS PROJECT.

Thanks for the support homie, Im trying to get the midwest back at it. Plus I don't know if you have ever been to Cleveland but its very chill!

i've been to cleveland, it was quite the opposite of chill, every other car after midnight is a cop.

Me and my homies got pulled over in a cab for being drunk in a cab. So if by chill, you mean cold as fuck then yeah.

i've been to cleveland, it was quite the opposite of chill, every other car after midnight is a cop.

Me and my homies got pulled over in a cab for being drunk in a cab. So if by chill, you mean cold as fuck then yeah.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Graffiti wise the streets are chill was what I mean because we have a lot of abandon building and cops have been cut back to try and save money.

i heard somewhere Cleveland rocks!

haha this guy called it fuckbook then corrected himself, that was mad wild witty yo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now