Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

Booking a last minute flight....

its when you do the stand by its cheaper

seats get more expensive as they fill up.... higher demand=bigger price tag.

Yeah you're doing it wrong. I know virgin america will drop crazy cheap prices just to fill up flights though. But lately i dont think they've had to. I flew sfo to lax for 28 bucks after tax last year.

I book last minute flights all the time for bitnez, shits insanely expensive. Too bad my clients or company have to eat it.... And my cabs, lodging, meals and general expenses.

Standby would make me feel cheaper/broker than using layaway at Walmart, then taking the bus home. Gross.

• Like 1

i snuck onto a flight recently i couldnt belive how easy it was. print fake boarding pass. no checked baggage. waited till i saw a place i wanted to go and walked on behind the girls call station or whatever, would recommend.

• Like 1

ill call bullshit...

nor would it ever occur to me to pull any type of bullshit in an airport aside from racking...

i snuck onto a flight recently i couldnt belive how easy it was. print fake boarding pass. no checked baggage. waited till i saw a place i wanted to go and walked on behind the girls call station or whatever, would recommend.

im calling complete and senseless bullshit.

this would be the most effortful way to get arrested on federal charges ever.

way to go dumbass!!!!!

when in 99? this does not happen and if it does they are morons for even doing it... not worth it at all

Virgin doesn't fly domestic like I need it too....but I remember seeing flicks ihu posted that looked like a club but was a flight!

It was. 2005ish. Canada domestic. Not america

why are you trying to take up for dude?

canadians are like a used golf towel after having unexpected shits on a golf course

• Like 1

I book last minute flights all the time for bitnez, shits insanely expensive. Too bad my clients or company have to eat it.... And my cabs, lodging, meals and general expenses.

Standby would make me feel cheaper/broker than using layaway at Walmart, then taking the bus home. Gross.

I'm in the same boat. Sometimes its almost as if my company go out of their way to make things more expensive, when I offer ways to save money on things like this they look at me weird. Corporate money isn't real money.

I did the hotwire nail bitter.....got a whip and a flight under a 700....not hating but last week it was like 399:(

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now