graffiti dudes get all the hot chicks...

why write

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you set your standards real real low like i do, you can get A LOT of chicks...but they wont be the best quality.....

but like i say, its not about quality, its about quantity....

or like cap would say: its not about the biggest or the beautifulest, its about more!

although it is about the biggest.(TCL)

No way! A true Graffiti writer would turbo type twenty pages of capslocked letters saying "WUT U WRITE MOTHER FUCKER, WUT U WRITE?" Then he'd say "I NEG'D YOU!"

That's what graffiti is all about in 2011 --right?

12oz gave cope a blog to do that but it wasnt enough, he still needed to come into the forum :lol:

12oz gave cope a blog to do that but it wasnt enough, he still needed to come into the forum :lol:

For the record, I wasn't thinking about COPE when I posted that comment. I don't want to catch an elf dagger to the chest.

And the only reason I posted the COPE photo was because he and Revok have their face all over everything. So pointing out it's them in a photo on here, like nobody knows, is like pointing to a photo of the president and saying "ummm that's Obama."

Archived