graffiti dudes get all the hot chicks...

why write

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be in the top 5 things somebody has ever said on this website.

when you say that this girl who was having a "bad day" came over.... how, exactly, is it that graffiti was just "brought up" somehow?

was it brought up by you?

hahahaa

i think a drawing was laying around with some rap letters on it.

bitches love rap letters.

graffiti isnt supposed to be a talking point.if your getting laid for it you doing it wrong.your sposed to keep it secret.like some super man shit.instead of putting on a cape you throw on a mark ecko hoody and a 100 dollar respirator and nikes you tricked out with your graffiti tagger name on the side.dont forget to bring your backpack with all your homies tags hit up on it with whiteout.thats how its supposed to be done.real low key shit.

sometimes i wear a cape though.it makes me feel like some kind of graffiti dracula.i feel like i get more props that way.like "yo i see what your doing,and i respect it because not alot of guys got the balls to wear capes when they bomb" and im all like "fosho though." all the legends wore capes.

• Like 1

Funny how people on here only seem to have empathy for that case because that girl was attractive, but I don't want to get negapropped for not being "real wit it" so I'll digress...also that's not a shot at anyone in particular, just a general sentiment I picked up in the threads...

• Like 1

what do u mean have empathy just because she is attractive? that dude killed her. not sure on his reasons or motive but i do know that killing people is kinda wack.

Maybe that wasn't the right way to say it, but the fact that people feel the need to mention that she was hot along with their RIPs just seems tacky to me.

Funny how people on here only seem to have empathy for that case because that girl was attractive, but I don't want to get negapropped for not being "real wit it" so I'll digress...also that's not a shot at anyone in particular, just a general sentiment I picked up in the threads...

bump and props when i can.if she had been a fat girl none of you would be crying.and you all know its true.

its like when black kids go missing.no one really notices.but when cnn and nancy grace hears a white girl goes missing again the presses stop hahah.double standards are a bitch enit?