***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm watching the first episode of lilyhammer and I think it's totally unbelievable. Mainly just the part where they made one attempt on his life and he started ratting. The first episode should have been his life in America and shouldn't have been so rushed. Anyway it's funny to see a gangster in Norway.

• 1 month later...

I have hulu, Amazon prime, and netflix. I hate hulu and the only reason I have it is because I have issues on the computer and watch it mainly on my Itouch AND I need to subscribe in order to use it on my mobile. Netflix is going well but to tell you the truth Ive been very happy with Amazon Prime. I mean I get 2 day shipping for anything ordered and basically everything netflix has. Limited on the hulu stuff but I do like the option to pay a few bucks to watch what Im actually looking for than see it and be like "damn I gotta wait for it to come in the mail."

Its a double edge sword over all but to look at it 30 bucks a month for the three is way better than 100 for cable TV.

Its a double edge sword over all but to look at it 30 bucks a month for the three is way better than 100 for cable TV.

what about the internet service..

3 movies subscription = $360 annually

12 months internet @$50 = $600 annually

$960

vs.

$50 for internet monthly ($600 annually)

purchased Appletv 2 (jail-broken) $150 one time fee

$750 bucks (i get to watch anything i want, as long as i have internet connection, forever)

xbmc on jailbroken aptv2 is where its at. pay for the initiation investment (set it up) then access all the online data at will.

i just copped the following, going to set this up as spare (mobile) XBMC

http://slickdeals.net/f/6132802-CX-919-Android-PC-Stick-Quad-core-1-6Ghz-Bluetooth-WiFi-4-2-JellyBean-OS-2GB-RAM-Best-Rated-62-99-FREE-SHIPPING?

http://www.in4dealz.com/deals/CX-919-Android-4-1-1-OS-RK3188-ARM-Cortex-A9-1-6-GHz-Quad-Core-Mini-PC-TV-Box-2G-8G-BT-WiFi-HDMI-with-External-Antenna-Black-601045/

this will be my first venture into xbmc on a android /nerd

True good break down, but I was really just getting at the cost of cable tv itself, primarily having ALL the channels. Either way its no big deal, if youre comfortable with what youre paying yourself then that is all that matters. I didnt know that about AppleTV. Part of my reason behind it all is because for the past few years Ive used my computer for EVERYTHING and have yet to buy a nice TV. I dont even own a game system. Just have put time and money into other things.

• 3 months later...

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70139562&trkid=13462100&t=The%2BDevil%2527s%2BDouble&tctx=-99%2C-99%2Cd03525df-da69-4b34-b8d7-31836f52aaf7-3503917

Z7FVdrd.jpg

Summoned from the frontline to Saddam Hussein's palace, Iraqi army lieutenant Latif Yahia (Dominic Cooper) is thrust into the highest echelons of the "royal family" when he's ordered to become the 'fiday' - or body double - to Saddam's son, the notorious "Black Prince" Uday Hussein (also Dominic Cooper), a reckless, sadistic party-boy with a rabid hunger for sex and brutality. With his and his family's lives at stake, Latif must surrender his former self forever as he learns to walk, talk and act like Uday. But nothing could have prepared him for the horror of the Black Prince's psychotic, drug-addled life of fast cars, easy women and impulsive violence.

es gewd.

• 1 month later...