***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they need to add the new season. now.

same with mad men. and parks n rec

hard to watch normal tv now with the commercials. and i still won't pay for cable.

for some reason the voices on bob's burgers make it unwatchable to me. same with home movies.

and damn. didn't know anyone actually paid for tv. [hulu]

i was pretty annoyed the other day when i was stupor sick and i went to watch Alien (they don't have it) ..then Die Hard (they only have Die Hard II) then Scream (they only have Scream 2 & 3) ...they have a bar, and it is not set high enough.

they need to add the new season. now.

same with mad men. and parks n rec

hard to watch normal tv now with the commercials. and i still won't pay for cable.

for some reason the voices on bob's burgers make it unwatchable to me. same with home movies.

and damn. didn't know anyone actually paid for tv. [hulu]

i was pretty annoyed the other day when i was stupor sick and i went to watch Alien (they don't have it) ..then Die Hard (they only have Die Hard II) then Scream (they only have Scream 2 & 3) ...they have a bar, and it is not set high enough.

Yea they always slack on adding new seasons but I assume it's because they try to milk the DVD sales before releasing it on Netflix.

I actually like the weird voices in bobs burgers, I think it adds to their character...

Hulu is fucking terrible, I was trying to watch tv shows on xfinity online and every damn link sent me to Hulu. I tried watching one show and boom! 3 mins of commercial right off the bat. Then as soon as the intro to the show finished boom! Another 3 mins...needless to say I exited the tab in a fit of rage and just went to a free streaming website.

yup. money. for both the slowness of new season additions on netflix and hulu's suckitude.

it's alllll about the goddamn money.

it's why i like demonoid, and why i won't give in to a television provider and still have rabbit ears yukyukyuk

yup. money. for both the slowness of new season additions on netflix and hulu's suckitude.

it's alllll about the goddamn money.

it's why i like demonoid, and why i won't give in to a television provider and still have rabbit ears yukyukyuk

i'd demonoid/rack so many more movies off the intranet if there was an

easier way to transfer them to the apple tv. there isn't.. so i don't. but i would.

ps. heres where any suggestions other than getting the hard wire mac - tv hook up goes btw...

There is a easy way noes

Just download the .mp4 movies and dump them into iTunes

I got my aptv2 jailbroken running XBMC all the the plugins super legit set up...

i've heard of the xbox set-up situation but it seems way too yonder levels for me.

i'm simple s0n. my intranet game is only useful to get free moosics lolol. but i'll be looking

into that mp4 shit....ex. google?? [snow white and the huntsman + megaupload(if it still existed) + mp4] lolol

yeshelpanurgaoutinthenetflixthread

word up..when you are ready PM i may be able to help remotely,

if not dudes on craigslist charging 45 to 60 bucks to do the techy work. good investment it will make your Aptv2 a real fucking entertainment machine.

4ifyva.png

peep the query above, that provides all the movies in HD/Blue-ray in the format that iTunes would recognize.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/?category=1&subcategory=0&language=0&quality=66&seeded=0&external=2&query=.mp4&uid=0&sort=

or this query for apple tv ready movies

http://www.demonoid.me/files/?category=1&subcategory=All&language=0&quality=All&seeded=0&external=2&query=apple+tv&uid=0&sort=

btw, all these movies are also compatible with any iPhone so if you want to watch it on the go.

Yeah now is when living in Australia sucks some cock. We can't stream Hulu, PBS or ESPN let alone anything else.

We have Crackle but it's a joke. Torrents be the saviour.

Do you guys get streams of HBO and AMC as well? That's some quality programming.

Unless someone on here knows anything different???

Yeah now is when living in Australia sucks some cock. We can't stream Hulu, PBS or ESPN let alone anything else.

We have Crackle but it's a joke. Torrents be the saviour.

Do you guys get streams of HBO and AMC as well? That's some quality programming.

Unless someone on here knows anything different???

Crackle has the three stooges (In America).

• 2 weeks later...