***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the horror section is way win.

I also have noticed that have some good soderbergh shit lately.

Out of Sight was better than I remember it being:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Out_of_Sight/18769558?locale=en-US

1917241.jpg

I can't remember if the Girlfriend Experience was posted yet, so I'm not gonna all fail on linking things that have been already linked. Either way it was better than I expected. Seeing Sasha Grey not getting dick slapped everywhere was interesting. At first I thought her disaffected and monotone delivery was an aspect of her attempting to overact her character. But, upon further consideration, she sort of nailed it (rather than being nailed, EYO). It's worth the watch.

you guys need to check out the art of flight if you havent already. it is filmed very well, deff one of the most inspiring doc. i have ever seen. and they also made a series, that is on netflix as well...behind the scenes of them making the film. do yourself a favor and watch it when you get a chance

Ice-T's documentary on hiphop is on netflix now. It's worth watching. Would have liked some different interviews with some newer people as well as who all he did interview. But it was awesome no less.

Can't log into my account so I can't post the link currently.

Something from Nothing: The art of rap

I think is the name.

you guys need to check out the art of flight if you havent already. it is filmed very well, deff one of the most inspiring doc. i have ever seen. and they also made a series, that is on netflix as well...behind the scenes of them making the film. do yourself a favor and watch it when you get a chance

i don't know

the first episode was like a whiny complaint about why snowboarding footage in places people don't go is oh so difficult! there is so much pressure! oh no he went off a cliff!

i just didn't care. at all.

i much preferred the commercial for the docu to the 1st episode anyway

the shit better get a lot more exciting because right now for me it's just a bunch of douchebags who got way too lucky, caught on film.

Just realized they have, "It's Always Sunny" on Netflix. IDK how late I am with that but it was a pleasant surprise for me.

Also, I tried watching Casa De Mi Padre with Will Ferell but I didn't know the whole film was in spanish and you had to read subs. I watched about 20 mins of it and it wasn't really funny so I decided to turn it off.

damn, hater!! ^^ lol

the film is awesome. i agree about the series..its kinda silly. but it was something worth watchng on netflix. i honestly feel like netflix sucks

i'll check the film

tried watching episode two and well, it was the same whiny beyotches hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...