suicide notes

Guest Ginger Bread Man

suicide was and always will be the cowards way out.

everyones life sucks for some reason or another.

killing yourself is for little pussies who are too scared to take the actions needed to better themselves or their lives.

nuff said.

/norespectforemosoner.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know how each person did the deed. Some mention how they did it, but a lot don't.

Most men choose to use a gun or other fool proof method while women take pills or cut their wrists. It would also be interesting to see suicide notes from people who failed at killing themselves as well. /yesweirdpsychologicalinterest

It's not a matter of fool proof. Men tend to choose more agressive methods and women take more passive approaches, generally speaking.

On your curiosity, I don't have exact references available but you might want to check on the webz for 'psychological autopsy." Also of possible interest, the Golden Gate Bridge has been the site of many completed and attempted suicides. At some point, someone began researching these attempts/suicides and you can find info on the survivors (yes, jumped & lived), what they had to say about it, and related research.

• Like 1

suicide was and always will be the cowards way out.

everyones life sucks for some reason or another.

killing yourself is for little pussies who are too scared to take the actions needed to better themselves or their lives.

nuff said.

/norespectforemosoner.

Hunter S Thompson is probably the greatest example of someone who just fucking wasn't a pussy who committed suicide.

Hunter S Thompson is probably the greatest example of someone who just fucking wasn't a pussy who committed suicide.

yea and the samurai, whos bushido code promoted seppuku (stomach cutting).

people should stop masking their emotions with substances and address their demons, instead of taking the easy way out.

some of the most devastating and depressing events in ones life can shape a person and positively impact them later on.

but hey, all you depressed dudes feel free to off yourselves.

more pussy for me.

• Like 1

It's not a matter of fool proof. Men tend to choose more agressive methods and women take more passive approaches, generally speaking.

On your curiosity, I don't have exact references available but you might want to check on the webz for 'psychological autopsy." Also of possible interest, the Golden Gate Bridge has been the site of many completed and attempted suicides. At some point, someone began researching these attempts/suicides and you can find info on the survivors (yes, jumped & lived), what they had to say about it, and related research.

i remember hearing about this study a few years ago but never got around to actually reading it. i'll have to check it out when i get a chance. propz.

my suicide note would probably read something like:

Dear bitches (creditors) I regret to inform you that the money i owed you

got spent on whores and drugs. Ps. I intend on haunting you now

Of course i would have to mail them all a copy

• Like 2

DEAR WIFE

I TOLD YOU THIS CUM INSIDE ME WAS EVIL AND THAT YOU HAD TO KEEP THE EVIL OUT OF MY BODY BY SUCKING IT OUT

YOU LET TOO MUCH DEVIL SEMEN BUILD UP INSIDE ME AND NOW IT HAS DROVE ME TO DO SATANIC THINGS LIKE DRINK THIS WHOLE BOTTLE OF BREAK FLUID

I HOPE YOUVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON

This is awful

AWWWWFULLY FUNNAY

i know quite a few people who offed themselves

most of them did not leave notes

or their families did not reveal the contents.

suicide is a cop-out

except in the case of a terminal illness, or unmanageable mental illness, i don't see any reasonable justification for it. it's generally really selfish.

the aftermath of suicide is a fucking nightmare

i have attended too many funerals, and the biggest ones are always for people who killed themselves.

the bridge is an okay documentary

though i have seen it twice and enjoyed watching it, i couldn't help feel the filmmaker was profiting in sort of a sick way off suicide voyeurism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_film)

suicide is incredibly common.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

and

Mortality [united States, 2007]

All suicides

Number of deaths: 34,598

Deaths per 100,000 population: 11.5

Cause of death rank: 11

Firearm suicides

Number of deaths: 17,352

Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.8

Suffocation suicides

Number of deaths: 8,161

Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.7

Poisoning suicides

Number of deaths: 6,358

Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.1

if someone wants to kill themselves, let them.

far too much of nature's role in population control has been taken away by modern science and medicine.

let the weak cull themselves from the herd. there are too many wastes-of-life breeding and destroying our economy/ecosystem/etc by way of being shitty.

sure it is depressing for all their friends and family, but thats life. people used to die from all kinds of awesome diseases, now we save all of them that we can and frankly, it sucks.

• Like 3

if someone wants to kill themselves, let them.

far too much of nature's role in population control has been taken away by modern science and medicine.

let the weak cull themselves from the herd. there are too many wastes-of-life breeding and destroying our economy/ecosystem/etc by way of being shitty.

sure it is depressing for all their friends and family, but thats life. people used to die from all kinds of awesome diseases, now we save all of them that we can and frankly, it sucks.

somehow, somewhere along our line, when life expectancy exploded due to medical science

people forgot about quality of life

and focused entirely on quantity

so now, when we're terminally ill we can't end our own lives by choice, our society is saddled with taking care of the bedridden and sickly, just because we can, regardless of whether people are happy and fulfilled.

i find it disgusting, frankly. it makes no sense for the living or dead, to prolong life unnecessarily

and we as humanity, need to step our game up, and face the reality that long life does not equal good life

i STILL think there is a really good chance of a massive pandemic forming in the twenty first century, going airborne, and culling us.. we almost had it in swine flu, but it wasn't deadly enough. we just need to keep filling the world with people, looking for food everywhere, and it'll happen

• Like 1

DEAR WIFE

I TOLD YOU THIS CUM INSIDE ME WAS EVIL AND THAT YOU HAD TO KEEP THE EVIL OUT OF MY BODY BY SUCKING IT OUT

YOU LET TOO MUCH DEVIL SEMEN BUILD UP INSIDE ME AND NOW IT HAS DROVE ME TO DO SATANIC THINGS LIKE DRINK THIS WHOLE BOTTLE OF BREAK FLUID

I HOPE YOUVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON

W-What?!?! You don't kill yourself, this is what side bitches, divorces, and hookers are for, sometimes in that order. Man up!

not suicide related but my best friend said if he dies before me, to make sure that at his wake a giant spring is attached under his body so he bursts out of the casket and scares the shit out of everyone. it would work best with a closed casker, more of a surprise.

My best friend said he wanted to be buried with sun glasses on and a bottle of sailor, when he actually died I didn't have the heart to tell his Mom that he wanted sunglasses on with a bottle in his hand. I felt bad for all his family having their last memory of him looking ignorant. He got buried with the shoes I lent him and he never gave back, a pack of his favorite smokes, and this knife he always carried.

I wonder what people will put in my casket