MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chi-Sox just sent Edwin Jackson and Mark Teahen To Toronto for reliever

Jason Frasor and a prospect.Anyone seen this kid pitch??

I liked Jackson. Sorry to see him go.

Dont know how I feel about this.

I know we had the 6 man rotation, but with Peavy being a faggot and Danks being hurt I dont think that was such a great idea. I liked Jackson alot too, alot of quality starts and he had the record for SO's for the sox rotation.

Then again our bullpen has been overowrked and shitty lately, so who knows.

Dont know how I feel about this.

I know we had the 6 man rotation, but with Peavy being a faggot and Danks being hurt I dont think that was such a great idea. I liked Jackson alot too, alot of quality starts and he had the record for SO's for the sox rotation.

Then again our bullpen has been overowrked and shitty lately, so who knows.

Frasor ain't bad at all. This trade won't make much sense to me until an expert breaks it down.

Jays' press conference in ten minutes.

some of you people are crazy. replay on game deciding plays is necessary do to incompetency. like a 5th ump in box already reviewing shit as to not hold up games like boundary replay does which is already enacted.

something small like that does not sour the games tradition at all and just makes it so conversations like this over a awful call wont take place.

yea they looking at that dude from Seattle... injury prone though.

i like that big screen cap of the other Sox team... they are suck. i just hope they dont have the real Sox number like at the beginning of the season. the chi-sox spanked the Sox a few times... i will be missing that chi/bos series by just a few days. havent been to see a ball game at Comiskey in a few years... fuck that US Cellular BS... ha

Archived