MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the maroons forgot that they still have the Flyers.

I predict Texas - Milwaukee WS.

Texas has a better rotation all together than Detroit. Fister was lit up in NY, and the same could happen facing Texas offense. Brad Penny is a huge liability, so I doubt Leyland will have him penciled in to start.

Texas offense blows Detroit's offense out of the water: Napoli, Hamilton, Cruz, Young, Moreland, Beltre? Forget about it. Great defense, too.

I disagree, I think Texas makes the playoffs cause they're in a shitty division, I don't put that team in

the same category as the rest of the post season, they're there by default. If they win anything, it's a

fluke. For a team with one of baseball's best pitchers as an owner, they have a pretty sub-par starting rotation.

2cents.

I guess the maroons forgot that they still have the Flyers.

I predict Texas - Milwaukee WS.

Texas has a better rotation all together than Detroit. Fister was lit up in NY, and the same could happen facing Texas offense. Brad Penny is a huge liability, so I doubt Leyland will have him penciled in to start.

Texas offense blows Detroit's offense out of the water: Napoli, Hamilton, Cruz, Young, Moreland, Beltre? Forget about it. Great defense, too.

y did u pop back in all the sudden?

first off, fuck off.

secondly, what is a maroon?

third, this thread isn't about hockey.

I disagree, I think Texas makes the playoffs cause they're in a shitty division, I don't put that team in

the same category as the rest of the post season, they're there by default. If they win anything, it's a

fluke. For a team with one of baseball's best pitchers as an owner, they have a pretty sub-par starting rotation.

2cents.

And the Tigers aren't in a shitty division?

At least there are 5 teams in the AL Central, it's a lot easier to be the best of 4 teams that aren't that

good to begin with. I'm just saying I don't see the Rangers in the same category as their competitors.

They just throw some sluggers on a team and call it good.

Archived