MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ortiz must be an idiot to think he's ever coming to the yankees.

I saw that whole interview with Coleen Dominguez.

She asked him a general question about playing in NY and he answered it.

It wasn't like he was "suggesting" the idea and was incredibly interested.

Boston press is out of control right nao.

Had Francona made it to the playoffs, you wouldn't of heard shit about

painkillers and wifee problems. Smear campaign in full effect.

I saw that whole interview with Coleen Dominguez.

She asked him a general question about playing in NY and he answered it.

It wasn't like he was "suggesting" the idea and was incredibly interested.

Boston press is out of control right nao.

Had Francona made it to the playoffs, you wouldn't of heard shit about

painkillers and wifee problems. Smear campaign in full effect.

i don't think so. DISARRAY in the clubhouse is huge. when ego maniac drama queens don't get along shit crumbles quick. just look at the lakers last season, heavy favs to 3peat and they got knocked quick, why? apparently gasol was fuckin bynums girl or something like that. i think it's a valid point.

RAJ interviewed post disappointing season and asked about change...

say this line-up is championship caliber and needs to learn how to play small ball and get better at bats, take more pitches, work pitch counts and pitchers and be more effective. admits to the loss of power and speed and says it's up to the players and coaches to make the adjustment. (I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! BUT WE KNEW THIS AFTER LAST YEAR, AND THEY GRABBED A FEW PITCHERS AND THOUGHT EVERYTHING WOULD CHANGE? WELL IT DIDNT, AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN, THE BATS DISAPPEARED AND MADE AVERAGE PITCHERS LOOK LIKE CY YOUNG).

Immediately after the press conference RAJ received a call from charlie who was promising to instill a different mentality at the plate... personally, i need to see it to believe it. charlie is loyal to a fault and puts too much trust in players. i agree it's a fine line but he doesn't walk it well. we were out-managed by tony this tear, and bochy last year. how much longer does it go on? i love charlie, but i wouldn't mind seeing change. i really don't think you can teach an old dog new tricks, im a firm believer in that people get stuck in their ways. im not really willing to go threw another season with the same exact lineup minus 5-6 players most of who are bench or bullpen and see the same result in the post-season. hamel, holiday, and lee should all have 20 wins yet none of them do, philly dot com has a STAY OR GO vote for each player on the team... im not gonna lie i voted go for a few of them. i think main priorities include signing a closer. good riddance ryan mad dog madson, i want new blood, i dont care that he had a great season ect ect. i watched the man pitch every game of his career, he doesn't have what it takes to be good here in philly. we are in desperate need of bullpen arms in general, but a left hander is a MUST. raul (imhotep) ibanez is gone, he is just to streaky offensively as much as i love him. Jimmy is not getting a 5yr deal here so he's gone too. pauli needs to be benched or plat-toned at third if he is going to stay as his health can't keep up over the legnht of a season. that leaves gaps in left, ss, 3rd and the bulpen. i don't know how RAJ thinks he is'nt gonna make change.

props ralphie

What a circus in Boston right now.

And I wonder if Theo (Epstein) thinks he will be getting a fresh start by going to the Chicago Cubs? Another circus, different league. If I were a GM, I wouldn't go near that place, even if the money is right. I'm sure his pockets are heavy after his tenure in Boston.

I'm a bit disapoint that the ALCS game was around 4 PM EST today - what the fuck?

And Delmonte hitting two HRs - again, what the fuck? He couldn't do that playing for the Twins. Not saying I wish he stuck around because his defense is, well, horrendous. But just seeing him take a 180 and make an impact with the Tigers is beyond me. I'm sure he's probably still dealing with the oblique strain, but to see him play through it and make such an offensive contribution is something we probably wouldn't have seen if he were still with the Twins. It just goes to show the Twins medical staff and managers are probably at fault. Doctors would have put him on the 14-day or whatever, and he would still be fucking around with that garbage swing he had here.

i am away from boston right now but on the west coast the media and espn radio is ALL OVER boston and ortiz comments and francona article and theo and will they pay elsbury and fried chicken drama etc etc. like yo! there is NFL and MLB playoffs and all these blowhards can talk about is the Redsox?

i can only imagine what WEEI back home is saying and how much its being talked about in the new england area...