MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers have Verlander ready for game 1, and possibly twice if Texas wins 1 so how do you have the Tigers out so easily?

Tigers never shut us out. All were close games that we could have won.

This whole series, TX and D have scored about 4 runs a game.

Detroit outscored Texas by i think 2 but with one more game.

I just believe the TX team won't let Detroit get away with

most of those mistakes they did with the Yanks.

And I think the Phills pitching will prevail against the Brew crew.

^lol, we have the same problem with howard/ watching this series has proven that there really is no comparison to albert/ honestly albert is way above his level...

a strikeout artist in clutch moments, im not turning on him, i still love him, and to avg 100 rbi's and 40 Hr's constantly is sick. but i have yet to see him show up in a big moment...

doc is gonna have to win this game solo. it's kinda funny, all time winningest franchise record, best record in mlb again, high payroll, 4 aces, 25 million dollar howard, winningest coach in franchise history... what does any of it really mean if u get knocked 2nt by a team that slipped in bcuz u swept the braves at the end of the season...?

doc on the mound at home in a deciding game/ what else is there?

his entire career will be judged at this moment.

i want 9 innings, fuck the bulpen, i dont care if he has to throw 157 pitches. i also want some hits outa him.

word. So i looked back at the season

Detroit played three series against the Rangers

2 at home and 1 away.

Detroit won all 3 series

outscored Tx 45-37.

That being said 2/3 of the meetings were in Detroit

TX finished up with a slightly better season record than

the Tigers.

Im excited.

I am suprised the snakes took it to game 5, after the 2-0 brewers lead I thought it was curtains early for that young squad. Kennedy on the bump tonight makes it interesting. The respective home/away records and batting averages all point to the brew crew taking this one, but we'll see.

If I smell upset, I'm thinking it'll happen to the Phils. St. Louis is fucking dangerous, they can hurt you.

The Yankees often react to postseason failure by spending a lot of money on the best available player they can find. It is the equivalent of running to Tiffany’s to buy something shiny to fix a damaged relationship. The gift will solve none of the underlying problems, but it’s sparkly and pleasantly distracting, for a while.
lulz

ugh, as soon as i read Cus' top post i turned on espn. and there this fucking asshole jumping around like a ape. jesus christ i hope they loose in the next round. not like that will change this fuckwad but at least he gets no ring or WS appearance.

sucks too cuz if it was not for him i would like to see them win the WS out of any team left...