MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

awe man a "sik" tag...

this thread has reached an all time low, thanks lugr.

and im not really upset, i was last season, i almost expected it this season...

difference is we lost to a better team this postseason...

i think it's an eye opener for the organization, time for change, and time to go young...

holiday, lee, hamels... none of them had 20 wins this year. that is a credit to our bats, guys are old, maybe content, injured, loosing a step on the bags, loosing their power a bit ect...

i think this offseason brings alot of positive change...

maybe the howard ankle tear is a blessing in disguise, maybe now john mayberry jr gets his rightful chance...

allot of maybe's... one definite is ill be watching the remainder of the postseason, and commenting as always, and ill be behind my team next season, unlike 70% of the fairweather mother fuckers who pop in and outta here talkin jive with minimal baseball knowledge only when the ball is rolling their way. yall know who u r, no names need be said.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill watch too, just to help out the ratings. im still anxious to see how bad they tank...

i enjoyed the highlights of the brews game yesterday but i was busy watching football...

btw, dude detroit is a WILD SHITHOLE dont try to stand up for that place. its bad, not a pimple on phillys ass.

i mean yea there is alot of crime and nig bags in philly but not even in the realm of crime and scum in detroit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brewster Baker again.

obv, lugr is his biggest fan, well in close competition with cus damato, POZ, and fat ralphy, and others...

trust me i don't wanna be nothing like detroit, but my city is a manifestation of darkness...

"parking wars" films in 2 cities... any clue which 2? the 2 where youll get a gun put to yr head in broad daylight if u try layin a ticket on a whip...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brewster Baker again.

obv, lugr is his biggest fan, well in close competition with cus damato, POZ, and fat ralphy, and others...

dude, you got me twisted.

i like him on the mound but other than that he needs to fucking tone it down. i am not a supporter of anything taking place off the field which takes any precedence over what needs to happen on the field.

his shit used to be funny once in a while......its way past old news is old now, dude needs to get the memo.

• Like 1